Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Welcome to our community.

Here at Defcon Gaming we try our best to deliver the best possible experience to our players.
With the help of the whole Defcon Gaming staff team, We make the community & all our gameservers a safe and enjoyable place.
We also can't forget the most important piece, you, the player. As the player, you play a huge role in our community, and we can't thank you any more.

Law Enforcement

Become a Deputy of the Los Santos Sheriff's Office, or an Officer in the Rockford Police Department today and keep the streets safe!

Use the buttons below to select your preferred departments.

Donations

We run solely off of donations, it's how we keep our servers alive.

Here are some benefits you can receive for donating!

• In-game rewards such as cash.
    • Fancy tags on our TeamSpeak, Gameservers and Forums.
    • Early access to upcoming servers

+ tons of more benefits available!

Click here to go to the donation page.

Recent Server Updates

The newest update to PurgeRP is now live. This update includes adding back a bunch of scripts like the bank vault, coin flips, and more!

{block="article_slide_2"}
      • Chatbox

Remember, Shoutbox is not the area to complain or ask for support!
        Load More
        You don't have permission to chat.
      1. Community Information

1. Community Announcements

Important Community Updates

Server Updates & News

Community policies & rules.

4. Steam Community   (3,465 visits to this link)

2. DefconGaming Servers

1. 16

b_350_20_747474_2A2A2A_FFFFFF_000000.png

Connect to the Official DefconGaming Teamspeak! IP: defconnation.ts.nfoservers.com

Click on a topic below to jump to the desired section.

• Defconnation
        Steam group
      • Member Statistics

• Total Members
        • Most Online

Newest Member
        Neko

• Total Topics
        • Total Posts
      • Recent Posts

• Name: Badger
          Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/theflyingbadgerthatcould
          Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100509777
          Player's Name: Chappie Marksmen
          Player's Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379845706
          Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:209789989   Server: PoliceRP   Explain what happened: Mass Rdm. Thats all that happened.   Evidence: https://youtu.be/BHZ3FV_PXZ4
          Anything Extra: Spawn Killing too...  
        • ACCEPTED Welcome To Misfits! Join TS (PM me for whitelist) ~ Chief Operations Officer Michael Mikvik
        • >Santosrp Name: Curtis Jefferson   >Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66881863   >Age: 14   >Past Org/Gang History: Grim Wolves, Kush Kings, Vice Kings and Kingsmen   >Do you have a Mic(requirement)?: Yes   >Experienced Law enforcement?: I was
          a officer, I retired If not do you understand the Code of law:   >Do you understand the rules of engagement?: Yes   >Are you biased?: Hell no   >Stamina Level: 5 about to be 6   >Will you follow orders from Executives, CEO, CO and clients?: yes   >Have you had a ban in your record if so, what was the offence?: Not that I know of   >Are you a felon?: Arrested today   >Do you record in-game (it's a requirement all Members must record in-game): Yes, I always save the last 5 minutes of recording   >What is your activity in Santos Hours: 1-4 hours a day (I need to be active on
          policerp)   >Do you take matters into your own hands?: Not unless I was asked/told too   >How many Hours do you have in Santos RP: 19h   >Do you do well under pressure? Yes   >What motivates you?: The will to not get arrested and to not be known as a bad person     ________________________________________ >By Signing your name you agree to the following: if your not active within 1 week without Notice you will be removed from Associate and be placed in Org till further Notice, you must Pm me or other higher Officials that your not going to be active due to work, school, home or simply "Got bored I'm going to play some rust for a little while" you will give notice about your inactivity.   Type name here: Curtis Jefferson