Sgt.Val

SantosRP Changelog - 7/10/2019

Defcon%20Gaming%20-%20Dev%20Log%203.png

SantosRP Change-log

07/10/2019

This will be available next server restart

additions-dg.png

• COP/S.W.A.T Vehicle Loadout
    (This edit was made utilize SWAT better as most people on the SWAT Team are cops first and when a hostage/robbery situation happens the police have to drive all the way to the PD and gear up and go back to the Hostage/Robbery Situation and by the time they do all of that the RP Situation is over. )

- Rule Two cops must go on S.W.A.T Together 1 S.W.A.T isn't allowed it Might even require 3 in the future

• Citizen Vehicle Trunks now save
    • When you place items inside your trunk as a citizen it will save upon reconnecting and server restarts.

• Like 4
  • POGGERS 1

Most Vaulable Content

Citizen Vehicle Trunks now save

• When you place items inside your trunk as a citizen it will save upon reconnecting and server restarts.

However

Since Swat have these "amazing" loadouts, shouldn't they stay at the PD Station? Cause when they're out on the street handling normal low level crime. With Overpowered weaponry It deems unfair. Police Already use M4/AR On people with pistols, People driving away, unarmed people, People running from police, and etc. Cause Police should always resort to 

Level 1-5

Hands > Pepper Spray  > Taser > Pistol > Rifle (Store Robberies & High Level Situations) 

@Hughes Coxs

The SWAT almost have the same loadout as Police but the police are now going to be nerfed and receive fewer rifles or maybe none at all since SWAT works better.

Only bonus swat has is extra armor really and door charges.

1 minute ago, Sgt.Val said:

@Hughes Coxs

The SWAT almost have the same loadout as Police but the police are now going to be nerfed and receive fewer rifles or maybe none at all since SWAT works better.

Only bonus swat has is extra armor really and door charges.

Ok I like that I can't wait to experience this update and see what will happen the future.

1 hour ago, Sgt.Val said:

• Citizen Vehicle Trunks now save

This is some next level stuff right here 😮 

Bruh literally can't wait now, this makes it much realistic 

kinda like this:

This is a very cool update for more RP Thanks val

Great addition to Santos. Keep up the great work boyos!

6 hours ago, Sgt.Val said:

Police but the police are now going to be nerfed and receive fewer rifles or maybe none at all since SWAT works better.

Worst idea I have ever heard in my entire life.

Give us pepper spray or bean-bag shotguns instead. Give us alternatives to using lethal weapons.

The trunk saving will be a life saver! I've been too scared to use my trunk these last few weeks because of crashes.