John Woods

John Woods's Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name?: John Woods

What server are you banned from?: PoliceRP

What staff member banned you?: Calvin Voler

Why were you banned?: I'm a state trooper, and I was pulling someone ever. For some odd reason, this guy came over and tried to hijack my traffic stop. I politely told him that it was my traffic stop, and that I didn't request any additional units. He called me a faggot, and ordered the driver out of the car (at gunpoint, by the way). The driver pulled a gun, and shot both of us.

Afterwards, I confronted Calvin over the police radio channel about calling me a faggot, and said that I was going to IA him for it. He then tried to intimidate me by asking for my rank, and said that he was a lieutenant. I told him that he was RPD (I'm state), and that he had no justification for asking me that, and that I had no obligation to respond. I had a gun out because we were near where we were previously shot. Calvin seemed to misinterpret it as me pointing a gun at him, and battoned me (I don't think he actually thought that, I think he was just being a dick on purpose). I battoned him back, and he jailed me for three minutes. I shot in jail, and he banned me for three days.

A few things:
-He had no reason to be at my traffic stop in the first place.
-Calling someone a faggot when you're a cop/admin is unacceptable.
-Trying to intimidate someone with your rank is punishable.
-Battoning someone with a gun is against the rules. ("Baton, Cuff, Taser rushing is not allowed. Is the act of rushing a player that has a weapon of any sort out."). If he doesn't know that then he shouldn't be an admin.
-Arresting an officer is illegal. "

1. Police are not allowed to use their government equipment on other police officers (ticketing other officers or arresting them for no reason)

"

Shooting from jail is a kickable offense, not a ban

Why should we over-turn your ban?: The admin was being unreasonable.

Recording of the incident? - [NOT REQUIRED]: 

Edited by John Woods
new vid source

You got your self banned and you did that on Purpose You LTAP/started to shoot in Jail

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bike Boss said:

You got your self banned and you did that on Purpose You LTAP/started to shoot in Jail

But for 3 days ? That’s incredibly excessive. He should at least get a reduction. The staff member was pretty unprofessional. 

Edited by Antonius Jackson

Posted (edited)

Moving the argument away from discord, I'd like to point out a few things.

1:01  : Baton rush, against server rules
Also 1:01: Using government weapons against a police officer, also specifically mentioned as being against the rules.

Thus, the fact that he got hit with my baton was a result of him breaking the rules. If he would've just followed the rules then it could've been avoided.

Edited by John Woods
wrong time

STATUS - UNDER REVIEW

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience and issues you had that led up to this report. At this time this case is now being put under review please wait for a response for the next status update on the situation. 

- DefconGaming Management

STATUS - ACCEPTED

You have now been unbanned. Thank you, once again sorry for any inconvenience or issues you had during the situation. 

- DefconGaming Management

• Thanks 1