Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
News
  • PoliceRP 911 Alerts are now working properly again.
  • SantosRP Cosmetic sound & texture bugs have been fixed.
Sign in to follow this  
Trev Garcia

Trev Garcia's Ban Request

What is your in-game name?: Trev Garcia

Who are you requesting to be banned?: Daren Crester

Why should this player be banned?: Rdm and no intiation.

Evidence [VIDEO LINKS AND SCREENSHOTS ONLY]: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595000447220056071/601178730148397056/image0.jpg Logs from Dmario since he couldnt take the sit since he was apart of the situation Marquese dies before me so theres no way he could have killed me.
video: https://youtu.be/bMbstnFRs-o

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Due to your other ban request getting denied ill just drtop in my footage,

Dont roll up to an active gun fight and pull out a gun.

Edited by Daren Crester
  • Disagree 1

That has nothing to do with it you guys didnt even intiate on me theres no org intiation and you cant just assume im intiated on just cause I have a gun out tf.

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

STATUS - DENIED

We’re sorry but your report is being denied due to the fact that you pulled a gun in an active gunfight. If you didn't want to be shot, you should of never got involved. Thank you for submitting a report and we apologize for any inconvenience.

- DefconGaming Management

Edited by Muscle