Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
News
  • PoliceRP 911 Alerts are now working properly again.
  • SantosRP Cosmetic sound & texture bugs have been fixed.
ALT0

ALT0's Ban Appeal

What is your in-game name?: agent valentine

What server are you banned from?: PoliceRP

What staff member banned you?: tobias

Why were you banned?: i was trying to roleplay as a detective well i welded all my desk and was moving it and then someone came up and spawned a little hulu hoop doll and it flipped out then i was blackmailed he cut the video just showing where it looked like i did it

Why should we over-turn your ban?: it was retardeed it shouldnt of happend it was not my fault i was blackmailed over it

Recording of the incident? - [NOT REQUIRED]: no

• Disagree 1

1. Every time you get banned, it's always someone else's fault for some reason. Whether you threaten to DDOS someone or try to crash the server (Both permable offenses btw, which you're super lucky that you haven't been) it always ends up being because of someone else. You never learn your lesson.
2. You constantly break rules, create false sits, bug the shit out of staff, and overall just a horrible player on PoliceRP. You are always causing problems.
3. Whenever you get banned, you make a ban appeal and then start advertising the appeal while simultaneously shit-talking the server and banning staff member(s) in the community discord.

You should just stay banned so that you could learn your lesson, assuming that that's at all possible at this point. Unfortunately I'm not staff so that's not my decision, but I'm leaving this here to let the person handling your appeal know all this info.

• Agree 1

STATUS - UNDER REVIEW

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience and issues you had that led up to this report. At this time this case is now being put under review please wait for a response for the next status update on the situation. 

- DefconGaming Management

STATUS - DENIED

We’re sorry but your appeal is being denied due to the fact that you tried to crash the server. Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience or issues you had during the situation. 

- DefconGaming Management