Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
News
  • PoliceRP 911 Alerts are now working properly again.
  • SantosRP Cosmetic sound & texture bugs have been fixed.
Sign in to follow this  
[DN]PINGUGOD

[DN]PINGUGOD's Rehire Application

Name: PINGUGOD

Why are you no longer on the staff team?: I got hacked and I forgot to make a absent application

Why should we rehire you?: I should be re hired because when I was staff I was on everysingle day on server helping and taking reports.

What rank did you hold?: Senior Moderator

What server did you hold this rank on? : PurgeRP

Do you still understand the staff terms and conditions?: Yes

• Interesting 1

+1 i have seen you very active on the server also i have seen the way you act and i think you qualify to become staff again even though i was not here when you were staff. Good luck!

• Disagree 2

@[DN]PINGUGOD We need to see your activity level increase in order to add you back on the staff team.

Best of luck!

Would like to talk to this guy on Teamspeak to see what hes like but hes never on 😉

get more active guy!

STATUS - DENIED

We’re sorry but your report is being denied due to the fact that your activity is not up to par for a returning staff rank. Please up your activity and get on TS more. Thank you for submitting a report and we apologize for any inconvenience.

- DefconGaming Management