Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
News
  • PoliceRP 911 Alerts are now working properly again.
  • SantosRP Cosmetic sound & texture bugs have been fixed.
Sign in to follow this  
Dookie Omen

PoliceRP - mson5's Promotion Application

Name:: Dookie Onem

What server do you have a rank on?: PoliceRP

What rank do you currently hold?: Moderator

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Moderator

How long have you been your current rank?: 23 Days at the time this application is posted

How many hours are you online every week?: 25-30

In a paragraph of 6 sentences, why should you be promoted?: To start things off, I know that I have not been moderator for a total of 28 days yet. Saying this, I still believe I should be promoted for many reasons. Firstly, there are not to many staff on when I am (near midnight est), and if there is they are normally afk or busy. This means that I have been taking a lot of sits during this time, and I believe in doing so I have learned a lot on how to handle most situations and how to conduct myself professionally. Another reason I feel I deserve a promotion is currently I am not able to do my job to the fullest with the current tools I am given. Probably close to 75-80% of the sits I see are something along the lines of "I am stuck in a wall" or "my car is stuck". Without the ability to noclip or move cars, I am not able to help these players without either walking to them across the map, or hitting their car with another to get it unstuck. I believe that a promotion to Smod would help me accomplish more as a staff member, and will allow me to serve the community better.

+1

Earned this promotion

Deserves it

Although you may not have the required days, you've taken far too many sits for a moderator already ❤️

Edited by Shepherd Willingham
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, JD Bulwharks said:

+1

Exceptional staff member

Never had problems

Good dude

Very much earned

Epic gamer status 

Edited by smokeystatue
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 7:53 PM, Shepherd Willingham said:

+1

Earned this promotion

Deserves it

Although you may not have the required days, you've taken far too many sits for a moderator already ❤️

STATUS - ACCEPTED

Congratulations on the promotion! Keep up the great work!

- PoliceRP Management

• Like 1

Ranks set on Discord and Forums.