Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
News
  • PoliceRP 911 Alerts are now working properly again.
  • SantosRP Cosmetic sound & texture bugs have been fixed.
Sign in to follow this  
KINGTUTTYLER

PurgeRP - KINGTUTTYLER's Promotion Application

Name:: kingtuttyler

What server do you have a rank on?: PurgeRP

What rank do you currently hold?: Trial Staff

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Staff

How long have you been your current rank?: 2 weeks started aug 24

How many hours are you online every week?: 32

In a paragraph of 6 sentences, why should you be promoted?: in 6 sentences why should you get promoted? well I have been staff for about 2 weeks so I have 2 weeks of experience and I have a lot of experience with the sever. I know all the staff and I get along with them so it would not be a problem to work with. I have taken a lot of sits lately. some times I do need help but I am learning. I know all the rules of the game. I thank I have been doing good ib the sit room and I dont thank that I am mot mingy and mean. I will be on about 32 hours a week. but I haft to say I am still learning from my mistakes but I hope I will make it to staff and that's why you should promote me.

You don’t get along with staff that well, you can’t do sits your self. You lied in front of L-benn’s face, you tried to get me demoted and tried to get tinyturtle to help you. Doesn’t seem you put effort in your “Staff Promotion” Also you need to make a New application if you want to rejoin the staff team. Or a application in the staff rehire app’s. You threatend 2 player’s you would give them warns. Really don’t think you are staff material at all. You don’t know rules, you get aggresive easily. 

3 hours ago, iRiverz said:

You don’t get along with staff that well, you can’t do sits your self. You lied in front of L-benn’s face, you tried to get me demoted and tried to get tinyturtle to help you. Doesn’t seem you put effort in your “Staff Promotion” Also you need to make a New application if you want to rejoin the staff team. Or a application in the staff rehire app’s. You threatend 2 player’s you would give them warns. Really don’t think you are staff material at all. You don’t know rules, you get aggresive easily. 

wtf only reason i need help is because I can not freeze someone 

Look just be more active and don't be asking for help, i know it was your first day on staff but you shouldn't be asking for help in all your sits.

-1 Dude you have not been trial staff for that long. Demoted time not included. I also never see you in TS and you're always asking for help for simple things like how to open logs.

5 hours ago, Vu9j said:

-1 Dude you have not been trial staff for that long. Demoted time not included. I also never see you in TS and you're always asking for help for simple things like how to open logs.

ok yes i might not be on team speack that much but i have never ask for how to open logs

• Disagree 1

12 hours ago, KINGTUTTYLER said:

ok yes i might not be on team speack that much but i have never ask for how to open logs

You asked a trial staff to freeze someone. 🤦‍♂️ and you legit joined my channel in teamspeak, and started yelling at me because of what i said under your application. 

Edited by iRiverz

On 9/7/2019 at 6:25 PM, iRiverz said:

You asked a trial staff to freeze someone. 🤦‍♂️ and you legit joined my channel in teamspeak, and started yelling at me because of what i said under your application. 

no i said what I rote I get an admin to freeze people

5 hours ago, KINGTUTTYLER said:

no i said what I rote I get an admin to freeze people

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️