🎃 Welcome to DefconGaming.net 🎃

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
Sign in to follow this  
✠[DN] New Order Drew [TS]✠

CWRP - ✠[DN] New Order Drew [TS]✠'s Promotion Application

Name:: New Order Drew

What server do you have a rank on?: Clone Wars RP

What rank do you currently hold?: Trial Staff

What rank are you applying for?: Moderator

How long have you been your current rank?: 7 days

How many hours are you online every week?: 30

In a paragraph of 6 sentences, why should you be promoted?: I think you should promote me as I am very active on the server and I am always helping people.I also believe that I could do a lot of good with the moderator rank as a lot of the times when we ge a report I cant do much as a TS.I could help more of our lower members if the staff time as well as the new staff team members as we all know somethings the trail staff need more help.On top of I feel that I could encourage more people to join the staff team and to have a better relationship with the staff team. I would also like to be one rank closed to SMod as that is when you can change names which is the number one thing people call staff for.I also feel like I have shown my dedication to the server throw my play time per day

Edited by ✠[DN] New Order Drew [TS]✠

STATUS - ACCEPTED

Congrats on the promotion. Your ranks on all platforms will now be set.