Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
Sign in to follow this  
Papageorgio

Paul Sanders Application

Posted (edited)

Name(In-Game) :  Paul Sanders

Steam-id : STEAM_0:1:53077958

Current Age : 16 

How active can you be? : I can be very active.

What motivates you to join The Los Santos Fire Department : I want to do something else than shooting people and arrested people or doing regular jobs. I just sounds fun to me about a fire fighting job in Los Santos due to the chaos inside it.

Do you understand and speak basic English (yes/no) : Yes

Do you have a working microphone (yes/no) : Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : Yes

Do you understand that standing or current felonies may result in Failure to join (yes/no) : Yes

Who Is the Fire Chief of the Los Santos Fire Department : Cody Thompson

This job is a very serious job we are a government function and you must obey traffic laws and all the laws while you are on duty. This includes being mature not ramming vehicles with government truck, You will be responsible for your actions by signing this agreement you accept that all actions are your own and can risk in job loss or failure to join.

Do you Agree to Adhere and understand the above contract: Yes, Paul Sanders, Agree to this contract.

Edited by Papageorgio