• Announcements

• Dab

All Server Content & Maps   04/24/2017

• Camo

Server Rules   05/02/2017

We do not use Google Docs for server rules(not including SlaveRP). So unless its in the forums don't pay it any attention.   All Rules can be found here: https://defconnations.com/index.php?/forum/644-server-resources/
    • Sour

A3L Information   06/19/2017

• Sour

All Staff Must Read   07/09/2017

Staff Teams - Please equal your playing time versus your staff time. If you're planning on playing on the A3L Server, Make sure there are staff on your designated server before playing anything else.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lil robbie

[SchoolRP] lil robbie's Staff Promotion Application

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What server is this for: SchoolRP

Name: lil robbie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92878971

Current rank: Moderator

Desired rank: Admin

Link to past promotion application (Or staff application if applying to be mod): I didn't have one?

Do you meet all requirements for said promotion: Yes

In at least 150 words, Why should we promote you: I think that you should promote me because I have been a part of the staff team for nearly 2 months, and I think that I have been pretty good at my job. Overall lots of members of the community of Defcon have made good comments about how well I apparently do my job as a Moderator. Whenever I get on, it's usually when no one else is on and I usually help people with the nasty rule-breakers that join the server. Honestly I think that SchoolRP is one of the best servers to be a staff member on. I will admit that I have been having very few people say that I am a "Terrible admin," or a "gay faggot with no friends," but it really doesn't get under my skin because I know I have been doing pretty good. Overall, I think that I should be promoted to Admin for many reasons.

In at least 75 words, what will you do if you are promoted: If I am promoted to Admin on SchoolRP, I will 100% be on more often. I also think that I will make more people happy and make the whole SchoolRP Server, a little bit more enthusiastic. I believe that I will have more fun on SchoolRP as an Admin as not only will I be able to help people in more ways, but I will also be able to possibly host events and help people make more money. That is what I would do if I was promoted.

Anything extra:

I don't have a past promotion application because I was instantly promoted by Sour after asking him "How old do you have to be to be part of the staff?"

Edited by lil robbie
I had a typo.

Accepted

Congrats on the Promotion

-----------------------------------------------------

THANKS YOU SO MUCH!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 16 members have viewed this topic: