• Announcements

• Dab

All Server Content & Maps   04/24/2017

• Camo

Server Rules   05/02/2017

We do not use Google Docs for server rules(not including SlaveRP). So unless its in the forums don't pay it any attention.   All Rules can be found here: https://defconnations.com/index.php?/forum/644-server-resources/
    • Sour

A3L Information   06/19/2017

• Sour

All Staff Must Read   07/09/2017

Staff Teams - Please equal your playing time versus your staff time. If you're planning on playing on the A3L Server, Make sure there are staff on your designated server before playing anything else.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spencer1342

Spencer West - EMS Application Awaiting Interview

4 posts in this topic

Your Name: Spencer West

Your Age: 15

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Why are you wanting to join the EMS? (75 Words) I am wanting to join the EMS because, I don't have a job in Lakeside and i have been seeking to find one. I have tried to go for sheriffs but it didnt work out. A lot of people in EMS that are friends of mine seem to like it  a lot and they recommended me to apply. I have been EMS on other servers like on Garry's Mod but that doesnt relate to arma I am very active on the server and am always respectful.

Tell us about you and what you could bring to the EMS (75 Words) I am a person that loves cars and I make graphics. What I can bring in to the EMS team is more members by recommending them to apply for EMS and telling them how organized it is. I would be very respectful to my higher ups and treat all of my fellow co-workers with respect. I would always report any abuse of a EMS member to a Higher up in the EMS. I would make a lot of inactive people more active and also would love to help save peoples lives. I would help a lot if i got accepted into EMS.

Do you have any experience As an EMS? Yes on a different arma server.

I (Spencer West) Agree that by submitting this form that you will do your best to create good role play, follow ALL rules and SOP's while staying updated with EMS activities. That if you do not fulfill your duties that you WILL be removed from EMS. Lastly you agree that if you break ANY RULES or COMMIT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AS EMS, you WILL be removed and blacklisted. If so sign your name below.

Signed - Spencer West

UNDER REVIEW

Your application has been

Approved

But before you are accepted into our distinguished ranks. We would like to make sure that you fully understand the rigorous duties involved

You will be required to do a Ride Along first

You can do with my contacting a member of the EMS (in game) and they will be more than happy to help

When you are ready CLICK HERE to sign the Ride Along waiver

Good luck!

Thank you for doing a Ride Along you are now ready to do an Interview

Click Here to see the EMS SOP’s