• Announcements

• Dab

All Server Content & Maps   04/24/2017

• Camo

Server Rules   05/02/2017

We do not use Google Docs for server rules(not including SlaveRP). So unless its in the forums don't pay it any attention.   All Rules can be found here: https://defconnations.com/index.php?/forum/644-server-resources/
    • Sour

A3L Information   06/19/2017

• Sour

All Staff Must Read   07/09/2017

Staff Teams - Please equal your playing time versus your staff time. If you're planning on playing on the A3L Server, Make sure there are staff on your designated server before playing anything else.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[S.A]Vertaki Atlas

Atlas lichtnachtvonhuenstiflachtienhuekatchlinmach - City RP/Santos RP - Ban Appeal

3 posts in this topic

What Server: CityRP

What is your name: Atlas lichtnachtvonhuenstiflachtienhuekatchlinmach

Your Steam Profile Linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/atlas339/

Your SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:71010553

How long was the ban? (Bans under 24H will be denied): PERMANENTLY

Staff Member who Banned you (Staff Members name and Forum Profile Link)Justin Albert

What was the reason why you were Banned: Name change  -- Not kidding

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned (75 Words Minimum): I was just playing on city rp, and I rejoin after being kicked for getting mad at rayx ["He got demoted, so I didn't submit a report"] And as I join, I move to the to the street next to the town hall, Then I got permabanned from the server, The reason feel like a should be unbanned, Is because I couldn't buy a name change, It cost 50k to change it, and I'm quite poor on the server. Staff only have gotten mad at me once for the name. I also first joined the server and felt like I wasn't going to be a dedicated player, So I didn't really care so I made a really long name, and that was a big mistake, But I ended up loving the server with all my heart - That's why I think I should be unbanned.

What have you learned from being banned (50 Words Minimum): I learned that I will join a server and not be a minge, Since the time I have been banned I have been extremely bored because that was my favorite server and I took advantage of that at the beginning, I didn't realize that the server was apart of this community that why I made this name like that, but along the way  I realized the server is too good to lose, I prefer the defconnations Santos rp server than all the other servers.   

Will you ever do this again: Never again.  

Any Additional Comments you would like to add: I joined not expecting to be a dedicated player, And I was one Also If you unban me Change my name to "Atlas Lichtnacht"

You need to apply for a name change.. 

Then when its changed we can talk about an unban

Well, I kinda waited 2 weeks for that, and I didn't know that.