• Announcements

• Dab

All Server Content & Maps   04/24/2017

• Camo

Server Rules   05/02/2017

We do not use Google Docs for server rules(not including SlaveRP). So unless its in the forums don't pay it any attention.   All Rules can be found here: https://defconnations.com/index.php?/forum/644-server-resources/
    • Sour

A3L Information   06/19/2017

• Sour

All Staff Must Read   07/09/2017

Staff Teams - Please equal your playing time versus your staff time. If you're planning on playing on the A3L Server, Make sure there are staff on your designated server before playing anything else.
TheHood

[PurgeRP] Dammit's Staff Promotion Application

12 posts in this topic

What server is this for: PurgeRP

Name: Dammit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58727943

Current rank: Trial Staff

Desired rank: Moderator

Link to past promotion application (Or staff application if applying to be mod): https://defconnations.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30300-purgerp-thehoods-staff-application/#comment-138761

Do you meet all requirements for said promotion: Yes

In at least 150 words, Why should we promote you: You should promote me to be a moderator because I have been super active, I meet all of the requirements to be able to be promoted to moderator, and also I have been helping out a lot of people on the server with their problems and needs with anything as my current rank of being a trial staff, and i think if i were to become a moderator I will be able to keep doing my job as a staff even more better than before because i will be able to do so many more things to help out more people on the server like being able to check the logs to help out in any type of problem like for example a problem of rmd and much more other things ,and these are the reason why I think that I should be promote to the rank on a moderator.

In at least 75 words, what will you do if you are promoted: If I am promoted to being a moderator I will keep on doing the very best of my abilities to keep on helping out the players on the server with any type of problem and need they experience on the server. i will also be using the ability to check the logs to help me out with any problem someone tells me about to make sure i am being as fair as i can be and do the right thing.

Anything extra:

:) 

+11111111111111111111111111

+1 I just wanna see you on a bit more

+1 Just be on a bit more like PricelessBrick said

+1

Good Job

:)

+1 wood mak8 a grat3 Mod

+1 cool guy/staff 

+1 get on ts more

ACCEPTED