Sour

Farewell Notice

Defcon Gaming - Logo shit - Forum Sized.png

Hello DefconGaming Community.

We regret to inform all of our players that our Community Director, Dab, has officially resigned from the community. Dab has been apart of the community leadership of this community for a very, very long time and has assisted in many major changes to the community itself. He has worked very hard on all of our servers, bringing in community wide updates and pushed this community to strive among all other servers just for the player's sake.

Dab will no longer be in the Director position due to growing tired of garry's mod, and wants to focus on his personal life putting his health and his own life first. I personally want to thank Dab for all that he has done for this community & it's players, and it certainly will not be the same without him. I encourage all our members to do the same as well, as Dab was a part of this community that will not and will never be replaced.

Thanks for naming my dog. 

Also thank you for all that you have done with me over the past few years. Happy to have done it with you.

- Sgt.Val

Thank you for everything you have done as well as everything you have taught me throughout the years. You've been a real friend and I don't think I would have been able to tolerate Val as much without you being here.

Good luck on life my guy.

- Sour

All I have to say is I'll miss you and I still owe you a wyvern on ARK.

- Sonof2tards

Now who will I play MORDHAU with? You still want that truck?

- Mjones

Thanks for being there to vibe check all the p4s and Val himself, and just being a straight up friend.

- MagicTits

Thanks for all the vic-roys and the dubs we caught together.

- lil robbie

Thank you for all that you have done, and we hope to see you again soon. ❤️

- Sgt.Val, Sour, Sonof2tards, Sherman, Savage, lil robbie, Muscle, Mjones, and the rest of the DefconGaming team.

• Like 7
  • Yikes 1

Just now, Jc124games (Gluestick) said:

Purge :extrasus:

Will continue development under Sgt.Val and the leadership of L Benn.

• Agree 1

I will never forget the almighty Darth Anakin, farewell my friend.

It's gonna be different not seeing all the people I first saw when I joined the community but, whatever Dab decides to do with his life, he will always be remembered as Defcon Clown #1

Have a good live @Dab Hope you can find a good job sad to see a director go but sometimes they have to but like i said have a good life and Bye. :.(

-Amarica

I've only heard you speak once. It's always rough to see somebody leave a community after being with it from the start. Remember, there's always a good reason. 

Best of luck @Dab, I hope you find something you like even more than Defcon, and I wish you continue to pursue that "something". 

Guess we wont be getting dab's bomb threat #5

6 minutes ago, Squidy said:

Guess we wont be getting dab's bomb threat #5

Lol

We are all going to miss you

• Like 1

It’s so sad to see another great person in this community leaving, I wish you the best of luck in life my friend. I hope you have a great life and meet many amazing people and see amazing places. You will be missed, and we won’t forget everything you have done. 

Never really met you, but I do know that you had a very large influence on this community, therefore it is sad to see you go. Farewell and good luck on your future endeavors.

@Dab Thanks for all you've done for the community , I wish you the best

@Dab A long time ago, if i'm being honest I hated you because I was a part of Jimmy's little group back them and what not. However the work that you have done on Defcon is far more then any of us can thank you for. ❤️ It's a sad day in Defcon. I wish you well with whatever you do next man.

Posted (edited)

i-   

what the hell is going on?! 

I remember backn 2017 when all the staff was in a channel doing karaoke and Val came in the channel and dab said in his dub voice "its Sgt. Val SCRAM"

Edited by Pablo Reddington