Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
Sour

Farewell Notice

Sad to see you go, Dab. Thank you for every opportunity you've given me in this community. I'll always appreciate your friendship and helpfulness. 

• Agree 1

I think I have only heard dab's voice once 😞

• Interesting 1

@Dab I will still always remember the times when we played on arma on the arma life server and when we were ems and you through me off the building with selekt i’ll miss you man you did a lot of good for this community

• Agree 1

Never got to know you, but judging how everyone's been reacting, you did some good shit. Good luck with your future endeavors, and for everything you did to help get Defcon to where it is today. Carry on space man.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
  • Winner 2
  • Optimistic 1
  • Interesting 1
  • Yikes 1

Ser Dub that I will definitely call you if i need a friend xD ❤️

@Dab

Edited by Vu9j