Welcome to DefconGaming.net

Welcome to garry's mod's finest. We take pride in our high quality gameservers and try our hardest to provide unique, one-of-a-kind experiences for all players.

Missing required content?

We recommend just allowing your garry's mod client to download All Custom Files in your game settings, however if that doesn't work we got you covered!
Server Content

Want to join our team?

We are always looking for players to join our wonderful team and help support new players and keep our servers safe & clean. Click the button below to apply for staff!
Staff Applications
News
  • PoliceRP 911 Alerts are now working properly again.
  • SantosRP Cosmetic sound & texture bugs have been fixed.
SammyD656

PoliceRP - SammyD656's Promotion Application

Name:: SammyD656

What server do you have a rank on?: PoliceRP

What rank do you currently hold?: Trial Staff

What rank are you applying for?: Moderator

How long have you been your current rank?: 1 week 2 days

How many hours are you online every week?: 16

In a paragraph of 6 sentences, why should you be promoted?: Why I should be promoted comes with many reasons. The first is I will have more opportunities being a higher rank as staff. These include being able to ban and not having to wait for a higher staff member. Next is not as big of a reason but people are always saying how I am a Trial Staff. Pretty much what I am saying with this is I want to be better known in the community. Another reason is getting higher up in defcon staff. If I can get higher in staff I can learn and do more to prove my love for the server. And becoming a moderator is 1 step closer. I really do hope I get this promotion because I have worked hard. Especially as T staff. So I hope you take all these reasons into consideration. Thank You.

Posted (edited)

Active staff report - With evidence

Edited by Brass

+1

good app

active in game, takes sits

knows what he’s doing 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:41 PM, Brass said:

Ended with a written warning

On 6/17/2019 at 5:41 PM, Brass said:

Yes it "ended with a written warning" but that is still VERY unsatisfactory of a staff member. ESPECIALLY one who is just starting out. You need more time as a trial staff in my opinion. Figure out if this is really what you want considering you were using macros to "figure out if there was a way to not let them work". 

+1 may need more time but is very active and professional.

mistakes happened and should not discourage others. we all make them, and learn from them.

Sammy deserves his promotion , thank you for your service and commitment, and good luck on a promotion.

• Like 1

Neutral

8 hours ago, JD Bulwharks said:

Yes it "ended with a written warning" but that is still VERY unsatisfactory of a staff member. ESPECIALLY one who is just starting out. You need more time as a trial staff in my opinion. Figure out if this is really what you want considering you were using macros to "figure out if there was a way to not let them work". 

Sorry for that I was just trying to inform that he said active just a misunderstanding 

STATUS - DENIED

After review, we have decided to decline your application. We appreciate your time and effort you put into your application but you were recently warned. You may reapply after a week, thank you for playing with us.

- PoliceRP Management