PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Search results

1. Daren

Everblight's Application for Fireball

STATUS - DENIED Thank you but your application but Pilot Command has decided they do not feel you meet their expectations for this Lore Character.
  2. Daren

JosephMoalem1's Application for Pilot Officer Fireball.

STATUS - INTERVIEW Your application has been accepted by the Pilot Command to move to interview. Please contact 2 Server Managers and a Command rank of the battalion.
  3. Daren

NoahG's Application for Fireball

STATUS - INTERVIEW Your application has been accepted by the Pilot Command to move to interview. Please contact 2 Server Managers or above and a Command rank of the battalion.
  4. Daren

Captain Flowers's Application for Pilot Officer FireBall

STATUS - DENIED Your application has been denied as the application was very poorly formatted. You also recently got terminated from the Republic Pilots.
  5. Daren

JosephMoalem1 Application for Pilot Fireball

STATUS - INTERVIEW Your application has been accepted by the Pilot Command to move to interview. Please contact 2 Server Managers and a Command rank of the battalion.
  6. Daren

Harrison's Application for Pilot officer "Fireball

7. Daren

Helmet Templates - CWRP Coloringbook

This threas is not to be replied to! If you reply warnings will be given out
  8. Daren

CloneWarsRP CloneWarsRP Rules

Added under Metagaming: A player if presumed to be unconscious and experiencing the timer of death and require a Medical Trooper to revive said player, the past Five Minutes to the characters knowledge has been lost and can no longer use information obtained in that situation in roleplay.
  9. Daren

Gluestick's Compensation Request - 5/11/20

STATUS - ACCEPTED After review, we have decided that you will have your lost items returned. The Arc Rectifier will be added to your inventory as soon as possible, and As for the hyperball there is not enough evidence to return the stuff for it but you will be give 10 jedi holocrons for the...
  10. Daren

Honest activity

Im late on the post but I joined when clonewars opened, Joined the beta and got da badge then when the server officially opened I was like 5 days in and joined pilots. Which at the time was run by eddy and I knew eddy very well from santos, James and I rocked in pilots till this day. I havent...
  11. Daren

Purple or Green Alien gang?

I want to orbital strike everyone on it
  12. Daren

Graphics Cards?

Though I dont brag my stuff I am sending this for fun Case: Phanteks P400S (White) Processor: i7 9700k (Overclocked to 4.9ghz) Cpu Cooler: NZXT X62 Kraken Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero Ram: 16GB(2x 8GB) DDR4 Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix 1070ti Storage: 258gb 970 evo Power Supply: EVGA...
  13. Daren

Favorite DN server?

Minecraft
  14. Daren

CWRP - The downfall of debriefs

As a gamemaster personally I don't enjoy holding debriefs anymore, Just gets annoying and old. Id happily attend if a commander or repcomm would like to host it for my event I just don't want to be speaking the whole time. So basically Im saying Commanders/XO's or anyone who was put in charge of...
  15. Daren

Oogie's Compensation Request - 4/14/20

STATUS - Under Review We are sorry for these mishaps and we will look into as quickly as possible. -CWRP Management
  16. Daren

Zug452's (Orion) Compensation Request-(4/14/2020)

STATUS - Under Review We are sorry for these mishaps and we will look into as quickly as possible. -CWRP Management
  17. Daren

Zman2k's Application For Commander Cody

Accepted Thank you for applying for the 212th position "Commander Cody". We hope you work well in-game
  18. Daren

Xitsa's Application for Obi Wan Kenobi

Your application is now Accepted!. We hope you work well in your position.
  19. Daren

Aleks Discord Ban appeal

One thing I will add into your statement, You got punished not only for the youtuber but disrespecting the staff on live stream infromt of his viewer base.