PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Search results

1. Dr.Phil

Dr. Phil's Expungement

Defendant Name: Dr. Phil Legal Representative: Dr. Phil Prosecution/Plaintiff: lsso Presiding Judge: n/a Conviction (charges): warning put on license Conviction Date:9/16/2020 Arresting Agency: lsso (no arrest was made) Arresting Officer: Ack K. Justification of Appeal: false warning [...
  2. Dr.Phil

Compensation request - Cletus Jones

In-game Name: Cletus jones Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41586699 What are you requesting that we compensate: I had around 70 million dollars worth of cars that are all gone now. Most were removed from the server entirely and some are in the dealership with reduced prices. I had both 25 million dollar...
  3. Dr.Phil

SantosRP | Suggestion | job changes

yee yee
  4. Dr.Phil

SantosRP | Suggestion | job changes

Problem: Whenever you spawn in your work car it deletes your current car making it to where you have to walk to a car spawner once you get off job. Solution: MAke it to where whenever you get off job a car spawner menu pops up Benefits: WOuld make it to where you don't have to walk far. It would...
  5. Dr.Phil

SantosRP | Suggestion | Updated PD Database

While this is true, it would be more realistic if it showed up on the screen instead of having to navigate away from the game
  6. Dr.Phil

SantosRP | Suggestion | Updated PD Database

Your name: Dr. Phil Topic of suggestion (Server, Code, Map, Weapon/Inventory, etc.) server/pd Describe your suggestion: I think that when you look up a name in the police database it should show other licenses. By this I mean that if someone bought a license from a judge, such as the weed...
  7. Dr.Phil

SantosRP | Suggestion | Enhanced Business Licenses

+1 I think this could add some good rp situations
  8. Dr.Phil

Dr. Phil - LSSO Application - 5/18/2020

@Snow Danelson
  9. Dr.Phil

Dr. Phil - LSSO Application - 5/18/2020

Name(In-Game): Dr. Phil Date of Birth(IRL): 05/07/06 Current Age: 14 What is your current timezone?: CDT How active can you be?: I'm on all the time Why do you want to be hired into the LSSO? (50 Words): I want to be hired into the Los Santos Sheriff's office because I want to get the bad...
  10. Dr.Phil

Billy Bob Joe - LSSO Application - 4/28/2020

Im canceling my app
  11. Dr.Phil

Shut Up - EMS/Fire Application

76561198043439127 sorry
  12. Dr.Phil

Update: 19 hours and 30 minutes
  13. Dr.Phil

In-Game name: Shut Up Steam ID: alexander_usmc Age:14 Time in the City: 17 hours and 30 minutes In 50 Words explain why you want to join the LSFRD: I want to join Los Santos Emergency services and fire services because I want to do more. I don't want to just sit around cutting down trees for...