PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Search results

1. DiscardPixel

Gamemaster Restructure

Very cool, thank you Kanye. On a serious note, if you wanted to provide input, I’d be happy to receive.
  2. DiscardPixel

Gamemaster Restructure

I appreciate all comments as it points out any kinks in my argument. This system that I am proposing is essentially, going to be harder to get GM, but it is not going to take as long, in my mind, you can go from trial to full GM, in the span of 1-2 months. I 100% agree trust is always a big...
  3. DiscardPixel

Gamemaster Restructure

This system is one that has been used in more SWRP servers as compared to DRP, moving on to the seriousness portion, I believe that it does indeed show devotion and seriousness via a application process that is held to a certain standard. I have previously been a GM/Staff member on larger...
  4. DiscardPixel

Gamemaster Restructure

Which is why I said to reduce powers of trial GMs and GMs.
  5. DiscardPixel

Gamemaster Restructure

Considering the server lives and dies in one timezone mainly, being NA, peaking at the range of 60-80, it is comparatively to other CWRP servers a Small-Medium Sized server, 1 year of age is still considered young for a GMOD server. (Even though other servers from defcon were up beforehand, it...
  6. DiscardPixel

Gamemaster Restructure

I personally think the process, would have similar “difficulty” or perhaps even more, having to write a comprehensive example event on TOP of a normal application, after which, the SGMs and HGMs would vote whether or not to pass this person. The community’s take is added via the GM Leadership...
  7. DiscardPixel

Gamemaster Restructure

Your name: DiscardPixel ( 74th Pixel ) Topic of Suggestion: Server ( Gamemaster Restructure ) Suggestion: As many of you guys know the gamemaster structure in this server is highly tied into the staff structure, having to be admin in staff to attempt to gain gamemaster in the first place...