PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

ashtonrhea's Application for Wildfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: ashtonrhea

Your In-Game Name: Ashton

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525331334

What position are you applying for? Wildfire

What regiments are you currently apart of? 104th Wolfpack Battalion

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 334.5 hours

How many hours do you have on the server? 228

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? I have never had the opportunity to be a lore character on such a popular server but I am willing to give it a shot and I will try my best at all times. I was also a shock trooper and a medic before I joined the battalion. Even if I don’t make the cut, I understand I didn’t meet the requirements and I am thankful for the chance of being such an key role to the 104th battalion.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I have dedicated a lot of time to this server and it is one of the only games/servers I play. I am usually active on the weekend and sometimes during the week other than when I have school or work. I have been in the Wolfpack for at least a month and I think I am ready to take on this important role. I also wanna meet new faces may it be new or old troopers as we are growing ever so slightly im also wanting to boost the population of heavy troopers in the 104th due to us have very little. I will guarantee that the troopers of the 104th heavy's or not, they shall be trained well and shall be combat ready at any moment.

What will you do in this position? I will show all my fellow 104th troopers how to serve our community and not only that but our battalion as well. I am going to serve my battalion even more and show that I am a capable leader and I am confident that I can lead 104th’s Heavy trooper division to greater heights. I will make sure to give my Heavy troopers training on how to be effective but efficient in any combat situation. I believe that I have some qualities that a leader should have like smarts (being able to calculate every step and move that my heavy's any I should be making), being able to be smart with my movements, and tactically smart. I also plan on reworking on how the Heavy's will be working, for example, on how to properly be breaching where you should be placed during a combat situation, how to use the weapons given to them, various new tactics, ETC .

Anything else: Thank you for time and concederation.

Love Ashton

Jester

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1 from me
MUCH better app than the old one. This one's very clear, concise, and oozes professionalism and a well thought out attempt for a lore character. You may not have the experience, but from my interactions with you, you definitely seem to have the chops or passion for it. Good luck, Ashton, you got this!

BouBou

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
didnt get much interaction with you but your app is pretty good
seems mature
good amount of hours
good luck:)

Mayfield

Veteran
Senior Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good Guy
Active
Good 104th Member

verbics

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Although you are a good person and I've seen that you were a good Shock, I've heard and seen a few minge incidents from you, and you left Shock without telling anyone. As such though, I believe people are able to change for the better. And with your time in 104th, I have seen change and respect. Your app is straight to the point and your mindset within your writing proves to me that you are dedicated in bringing new things to the table for 104th. So, it's a +1 from me. Good luck, bro.

Kaka

Verified
Reaction score
+1
All good interactions
Great application
Competent

Enlisted Jun of the RANCOR Battalion

Swammer

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good presence in 104th
Great application
Active

Good luck

ashtonrhea

Verified
Reaction score
Although you are a good person and I've seen that you were a good Shock, I've heard and seen a few minge incidents from you, and you left Shock without telling anyone. As such though, I believe people are able to change for the better. And with your time in 104th, I have seen change and respect. Your app is straight to the point and your mindset within your writing proves to me that you are dedicated in bringing new things to the table for 104th. So, it's a +1 from me. Good luck, bro.

Thank you but Mayfield literally whitelisted me to 104th.

[DN] OmegaHD

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great application
Has made some plans for his Heavy unit
For what I read from your app, I think you have what it takes to be Wildfire

I haven't interactive with you(We should chat sometimes)

Cipher (187th)

Veteran
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
-Clear and Concise application
-Shows a level of maturity needed for the lore character
-Has a good amount of hours on the server
-Plans for this role

-We haven't ever really properly spoken outside of a few small interactions

I see no reason that you aren't eligible for the role. Good Luck!

Chat

Offbrand Jocasta Nu
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good App
Mature
Good Plans

Better than last time. Gl

Grids

Supporting the community!