PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Bug I’ve Noticed For A While

Pocket

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
  1. Description of Bug: So basically when I join the server everyone is invisible, I can’t see them in the tab menu, nor hear or see them typing in chat, I hope this gets a patch. Rarely i do see like 1 or 2 people other than me but everyone else isn’t there!?!?
  2. How to reproduce Bug (How can we do what you did to discover the bug?): I don’t know it seems kinda always constant. I’ve never seen it not like this for the past 6 months..
  3. How many times has this occurred?: About every time I get on really.. I tried everything to fix it to make sure it wasn’t client sided.
  4. When did this start occurring?: Around 6 months not exact though.
  5. Is this a server/game breaking issue? I mean yea.. I can’t see anybody and i don’t know if this is happening with anyone else? If so please leave a +1.
  6. Any screenshots or video?: No, I’m pretty sure its a serverwide bug, so if you go on yourself you can see for yourself please fix this. This used to be my go to server.

Squidy

xXFaZe_SquidyXx
Forum Manager
Server Manager
PurgeRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
its only been like this for 1.5ish months before that we actually had a rise in payer, even goto 50 people but then one day for some reason no one was on the server and then most the staff just peaced out so now we only have 6 real staff member.

Pocket

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
its only been like this for 1.5ish months before that we actually had a rise in payer, even goto 50 people but then one day for some reason no one was on the server and then most the staff just peaced out so now we only have 6 real staff member.
yea i remember that, it rose for a little bit again, i meant when it first died

Squidy

xXFaZe_SquidyXx
Forum Manager
Server Manager
PurgeRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
yea i remember that, it rose for a little bit again, i meant when it first died
yeah i blame tig and dojo for being doo-doo heads

Squidy

xXFaZe_SquidyXx