PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Caz Caluz / louis's Application for Thire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: Caz Caluz

Your In-Game Name: Caz Caluz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422652876

What position are you applying for? Thire

What regiments are you currently apart of? Shock Troopers

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 865

How many hours do you have on the server? 335

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? Sadly I do not have any experience as a lore character but I do have quite a bit of shock experience as I have been with the the shock troopers since before Dec of 2019 and have had some experience as an officer of shock I have personally worked hard as an officer for shock.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position because I am a dedicated and long time member of shock and with that I have seen it grow in many different ways some good some bad but I've always tried to do everything I can for the betterment of the shock regiment as a whole. as a long time member of this community I have gotten a chance to learn the truth behind a lot of the people in shock and in any other regiment I have always tried to strive to make me and my troopers the greatest people they could possibly be people of high Morales and of utmost respect and if me or my troopers fail to strive for greatness I teach them the responsibility and cost of my or their actions I try to work with the trooper who had been wronged to make it right so that they can have the brightest positive outlook. I also try to make sure that the path that me and shock move forward on is one of valor, honor, and justice. I can say that the situations I have dealt with I have tried to get an understanding of every side of the story before making a final decision that I feel is just and right and in the hope that it will end things quietly without any hate or anger from either conflicting party.

What will you do in this position? In this position I will try to not only improve the actions and mindset of the riot troopers but also of the regular shock troopers as well and as I stated in why do I think I deserve this position I will use this opportunity to teach the trooper of the just and right shock regiment to not only sit as and okay and adequate trooper but push them to be the pinnacle of law and order in the republic you know what not just in the republic,not just on annaxies, but in the the entire galaxy.
My plan for the riot troopers is to try and improve their teamwork in breaching but also improve their teamwork with the other regiments so that in my hope that shock and all of the other regiments can work so fluidly that we will never disappoint the leadership and the people and freedoms that we are defending.
I will also use this position to better myself as an officer that I will never again disappoint my troopers my brothers in shock and on base. I am also hoping to use this as an opportunity to teach me some knew and valuable information that I can use when I move on to bigger and better positions but also to teach the new generation of officers that will replace me so that I know shock will always remain in the hands of responsible, intelligent, and compassionate troopers like Jek (Dave), Granby, ginger, and many more moral driven troopers

Anything else: I am proud of all of my troopers and if I am chosen I will try not to disappoint them nor anyone else.

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Netrual
Good app
No idea who you are or your rank in shock
i havent really gotten the chance to interact with you yet but gl

Microwave

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Current Officer
Good guy
Great app
Not been too active

verbics

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Huge +1
Really great and helpful guy
Great app
One of the oldest Shock still on
Officer

Hasn't been active lately, but is on LOA for good reason

Best of luck, my guy!

Bob Locke

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great guy
Officer

Need more activity
Other then the activity you have what it takes to be a good there Good Luck

Swammer

Veteran
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good guy
High rank

Like Bob said gotta be pretty active for a subclass lead like Thire

Jester

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Has been a Shock Officer for a while
Knows what he's doing as a Shock (obviously)
Has great leadership potential

From reading the comments, you really should be active if you get this position.

Caz Caluz / louis

Verified
Reaction score
now that i've graduated i'll be at my moms more for college so i can be a shit ton more active

Mayfield

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
I'm giving you a neutral do to not being active enough for a lore position that also comes with being the leader of riot.

Good Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.