CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
PurgeRP Update - 4/17/20
OPIUM, JUGGERNAUT, AND DOUBLE XP
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Creating FREE Forum Banners for DG CWRP players!

Breaker

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS SERVICE IS ONLY TO BE USED FOR DEFCON GAMING CLONE WARS RP I WILL NOT CREATE BANNERS, GRAPHICS, ETC FOR OTHER COMMUNITIES OR PROJECTS. IF YOU REQUEST AN IMAGE FROM ME AND PLAN TO USE IT IN OTHER COMMUNITIES, I WILL NOT CREATE IT.

CURRENTLY: CLOSED
(Will reopen very shortly, just need to finish the current queue. I only take 5 orders at a time. I usually finish a single queue in a day, then the next queue is first come first serve when I reopen and get dmed on discord. Additionally, due to the massive volume in requests, I will not be creating banners on Tuesdays or Thursdays as I don't want to burn myself out, and since I need some time to do other personal DG graphics.)

CURRENT QUEUE: 4
NEXT QUEUE: 0
ORDERS COMPLETED: 14

2.png

Hey! I'm Breaker. While I have some free time over the next little while, I'll be creating completely FREE forum banners for any players that are interested in spicing up their forum profile. I'll make it completely custom to your liking, provide you with WIP screenshots of the work before-hand so you can see the direction I'm going with it and approve it every step of the way, (Shape, Images, Text etc) Below, I've attached a small portfolio of a few banners I've worked on in the past. Additionally, I can do other graphical work and imaging for any applications, guides, etc that you may have created or plan to create.

WIP.png
forumbanner.png
fiveswipimage.png
INTRO PIC VERS.png
roadmap png.png
1.png
2.png
Enzo Banner.png

There is absolutely no
catch to using this service, in accordance of DG CWRP's rules, I am not able to accept any form of payment for this, nor do I want to. I want this to be a free service to help players spice up their profiles. However, please remember that this kind of work does take time and while I will finish it in a timely matter, I do have other things to do, such as be on the server with the 501st and IRL stuff.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me either in the comments of this post, or message me on discord @Zek#1562 - or just type in the search bar of DG CWRP: "from: Breaker" and you'll find my discord account. Additionally, please reference the following for things to include when asking me for any form of graphic.

1. Focus of the graphic. (Do you want it to focus on multiple of your characters as seen in Zero's banner? Do you want it to focus on your account and server ranking? such as Truly's WIP gamemaster banner?)
2. Purpose of the graphic. (Forum banner, application, etc.)
3. Useful information/details (Shape, logos, things you want me to include, text etc.)
4. Images (You can provide me images for the backgrounds however this is not necessary.)

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS SERVICE IS ONLY TO BE USED FOR DEFCON GAMING CLONE WARS RP I WILL NOT CREATE BANNERS, GRAPHICS, ETC FOR OTHER COMMUNITIES OR PROJECTS. IF YOU REQUEST AN IMAGE FROM ME AND PLAN TO USE IT IN OTHER COMMUNITIES, I WILL NOT CREATE IT.

Last edited:

Squidy

xXFaZe_SquidyXx
Forum Manager
Server Manager
PurgeRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
i like @Sour s banners better :/ but if I played cwrp I would definitely want one :(

Fred

Verified
Reaction score
Yo if you could do one for me man i would appreciate it dont really know what information you need from me so just let me know if i miss anything. Mostly just want a forum banner for the 41st i main if thats possible mostly focusing on the battalion i main. Im a scout trooper so if you can make that the main focus i would appreciate it. Only symbol i would really like to be in there somewhere is the 41st green company symbol if possible.
Thanks for hearing me out.

Breaker

Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Yo if you could do one for me man i would appreciate it dont really know what information you need from me so just let me know if i miss anything. Mostly just want a forum banner for the 41st i main if thats possible mostly focusing on the battalion i main. Im a scout trooper so if you can make that the main focus i would appreciate it. Only symbol i would really like to be in there somewhere is the 41st green company symbol if possible.
Thanks for hearing me out.
Definitely! If you could contact me on discord, I would appreciate it. At this time, I have to close these commissions as I have 5 banners to do, but once I have them done, they will reopen and I will get to work on yours.

Caboose

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Breaker you are a such a good artist and such a cool guy. Amazing quality and you helped me through it every step of the way. He's super friendly and only wants to make it exactly how you want it. Get this man to make you something he's a true G.

Last edited:

Pepsi

Canadian Man
Senior Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Staff Trainer
Verified
Reaction score
Bruh, +1 looks sick

Patty.

Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+100, Great work he does

HaydenDuke

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+10000000
All of these look amazing
Great customer service

Chat

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
One of the coolest things ive ever seen on here. Would love one when it reopens. Keep it up!

Breaker

Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
One of the coolest things ive ever seen on here. Would love one when it reopens. Keep it up!
Definitely! Give me a shout on discord, or on forum dms with the information of what you're interested in, and I'll add you to the queue

BouBou

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
its kinda epic my guy keep it up :D!

Kowalski

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Dude, I'm honestly so happy with this banner.
Every single one you've made looks so good!!!!

clonetrooper150

Verified
Reaction score
Im sorry, but this will unforunately only be a HUGE +10
Breaker must be like the nicest guy I've ever met this man makes free banners, and does them very very well. SUPER GOOD WORK

Sean

𝓡.𝓘.𝓟. 𝓙𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓦𝓡𝓛𝓓
Head Admin
SantosRP Staff
Staff Trainer
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
@Breaker Dude.. This is fucking insane. That's crazy bro. Good Work; I also have a question, Is it only open for CWRP players or would you mind when the queue is open I can dm you on discord about one.

Breaker

Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
@Breaker Dude.. This is fucking insane. That's crazy bro. Good Work; I also have a question, Is it only open for CWRP players or would you mind when the queue is open I can dm you on discord about one.
I personally want to keep it to just CWRP for the most part as my style and design best fits Star Wars related graphics but, shoot me a DM and I'll see what I can do for you. Juice was my favorite artist so I'm down to make something for ya' for repping him.

Also, to those wondering. My Photoshop is currently experiencing issues and I'm waiting on a new PC part to come in that should hopefully resolve them. Sorry for the current delay in banners!

Graag

Verified
Reaction score
+1

Actually amazing that you would make awesome art for free like this, its obvious you love the community.
Keep up the amazing work.