PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

CWRP- What is your favourite regiment?

Swammer

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
501st and 74th no bias

Katana

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
104th and 327th, my reasoning behind this is purely how RP rich each of them are it is downright amazing how much RP potential each has.

Kowalski

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if you mean favourite in lore or favourite on the server?

When it comes to lore, probably the 501st. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm part of the battalion, but the show is really mainly responsible. I've gotten so attached to the story and all the characters in the battalion. Its hard not to be in love with em.

As for the server, its kinda impossible to pick. The 41st feels like home to me. But every battalion is so special and unique, and full of so many amazing people that I wouldn't be able to necessarily pick a "favourite".

Repcomm is dope as hell. They are literally in charge of the whole shit show and it takes a lot of big brain and responsibility.

Shock are badass. They take care of the base when repcomm isnt around, have frickin electrostaffs and tasers and can arrest people.

74th literally save people. If you break your legs at Aurek and gotta leg it before DB, no matter who you are you're praying there's a medic around.

41st go invisible and have frickin sniper rifles and barc speeders and grapple hooks. And they speak chewbacca... EPIC!!1!

104th can and will fix everything. And they do search and rescues. Thats some real big brain epic gamer stuff right there my guys.

212th frickin drop from the sky on the heads of droids and devastate them.

327th will translate literally anything for you.... Seriously, everything.

501st are obviously iconic as hell, and just destroy everything in their path with torrent and heavies

Republic Pilots... I meaaaaann fly around and blow shit up and climb ridges with ATTEs? Don't get more *cue Fortunate Son while enemies explode in the background* than that my dude.

ARC are the take no shit and leave you in pieces elite squadron of the republic. Thats some really big PP energy

Commandos look frickin cool and blow stuff up and are frickin commandos

Every battalion is amazing and super special. And despite what loadouts they have or what they get to do, they all play an essential role on the server (sorry 187th, 21st and DU. Big Fs forever) and what we all come online every day to enjoy wouldn't be possible without every single one of them.

tl;dr i lub em all

Last edited:

YorkshireTea

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Rep comm because we are epic and we can send regiments to die in battles they can't win :)

Cipher (187th)

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Favorite battalion to work with so far is 41st. They present themselves in a very professional and competent matter and their guys are pretty skilled at what they do. I enjoyed working with them the few times I got to.

DaveD05

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Janitors cause man do they keep the base clean!

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
I love 212th with passion

Orbit

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
212th & ARC.

Microwave

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
I must say 74th, obviously because of my previous Commander role. However, it has always had a great community inside of it. And has always had cool people in it. Also can still remember that day when my strat in the monthly tournament made us come 3rd. Will always make me happy to see a medical focused battalion made it past many other battalions.

Pilots are second tho ;)

The_Ghost

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
501st and ARC as a given,
But well I will never forget my 104th time

Husky

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Staff Trainer