PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Everblight's Application for Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: Everblight

Your In-Game Name: SSG Vicktor

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57244938

What position are you applying for? Warthog

What regiments are you currently apart of? 41st Elite Corps, Republic Pilots, The Jedi Order

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 322

How many hours do you have on the server? 278

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? I have not held any position of this capacity in the past. However I believe that I am still fit for a role such as this one, due to my past leadership positions in both real life and in game. For instance when doom was still a regiment I was an officer and the centurion Jedi lead. I used my position in the instance to improve upon the foundation of doom in any way that I could think of. As well as in pilots as a nco I have had many ideas for trainings and practices that I have given to my COL to improve upon the very fabric that is pilots.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I am the best option for Warthog. As I am good at leading as well as listening. Along with a open mind I believe that I know the best direction for the pilots to move forward into to make them improve to the max. I have many ideas and improvements that I will bring to the table now as well as ones I am sure to come up with later in my time in the pilots. I also believe that there are many things that people in the pilots want done and ideas that they I have I would be a bridge for such people to have there own hand in the improvements of the regiment as a whole I understand that as I am only a NCO there may be those of higher rank than me applying for this position even so I believe I am the better choice as I bring a new and different prospective than those in the officer ranks and as such I could easily bring ideas that nobody else could have thought of. Congregating all of this, I am a highly skilled individual capable of being a new breath of life into the pilots and improving it for the better in every way.

What will you do in this position? I have a multitude of ideas that I would like to implement however I am only going to list one major one here as I do not wish to take up to much of your time as such a major plane that I have is to change how the pilots act and interact in the pilots recently it has become more of an issue that the pilots have not been role playing up to the standards that most would think of in the sense of the server and I don’t think this is actually the players fault though it is the responsibility to stay in character no matter the situation or the environment pilots do not get enough activities to do as we are a vehicle based battalion we do not have much strength in regards to on foot battle as such we don’t do well in situations such as the simulation rooms as such to help pilots get more into there roles I would like to promote passive role play with battalions that could do trainings or maintenance on or in aircraft I would like to push for more activities within the pilots such as PT but for pilots so it would be more like laps in a LAAT or team battles where we have 2 on 2 combat if you go below 1000 hp in your vehicle you are out as to preserve the role play aspect I think this would be major developments and changes that could keep the pilots interested in there jobs and activities to avoid them being bored and goofing off I don’t think this is all we will have to do things such as stricter punishments will need to be implemented but I think it will help while also boosting the number of pilots on and increasing activity.

Anything else: Thank you for your consideration I was recommended by COL Hawk “Harrison” to apply and so I did I may not have been the person for fireball but I will do my best no matter what. Also some of you may notice a drop in activity for me lately my internet cable outside my house was cut so I’m trying to get it fixed as fast as possible.

Jester

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Solid App, got the +1 alone from it
Seems to have a decent enough experience both on the server and in Pilots (holds the rank of SSG)
From my limited times I've interacted with you, you seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders

Honestly, the app is solid as hell. From the app alone, you've shown that you seem to be mature enough to hold a lore position of this caliber and have some good ideas to bolster Pilots after some big changes happened to the battalion recently.

Hope you get it my man!

Mayfield

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good Guy
Active
Great App

Good Luck

Harrison

Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good application, really explains everything he wants to do for pilots
Very active
Good guy. You constantly work with the officers and enlisted in pilots, i think you are ready.

SomeGuy

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
Changing to +1 i see potential in him now and great guy and app

Last edited:

verbics

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great guy
Superb app
Good plans for a good pilot regiment future
I believe you can do the hours for the position

Good luck!

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Nice guy
hearing good things from you

Last edited:

Paper

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Huge +1
Great guy
Good pilot

You need to pick up your activity though as a pilot

Schafer

Senior Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Staff Trainer
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Activity is an issue.
I understand you've been issued a warning within pilots this passed week.
Roleplay aspects can be enforced by anyone with the drive to do so, what lengths will you go to to obtain this position?

BouBou

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great guy
Good leadership

Good Pilot
Good app

Need to be more active though

Everblight

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Activity is an issue.
I understand you've been issued a warning within pilots this passed week.
Roleplay aspects can be enforced by anyone with the drive to do so, what lengths will you go to to obtain this position?
I can do the activity requirements easily once my internet is fixed and role play enforcement is only one of my ideas I can join you in vc and talk about many more as far as the warning I will also explain that to you if you will get in a call with me.

Swammer

Veteran
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Recommended by COL
Good App

Don't know you all too well so I don't know how well you can hold this position
Not very active idk when your internet will be fixed I understand that

Zug452

Just Doing My Thing
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great Guy and Pilot
Active
(Until the internet thing hope it gets fixed soon)
Great App
Would Fit The Role

Yess Papa

The Brit
Forum Manager
Community Manager
Reaction score
STATUS - DENIED
No Longer in Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.