PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Grids's Application for Shock Trooper Jek

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: Grids

Your In-Game Name: Knight VI Grids, SGM Grids

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430142676

What position are you applying for? Shock Trooper Jek

What regiments are you currently apart of? 501st Legion, Shock Troopers, The Jedi Order

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 748

How many hours do you have on the server? 643

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? No I do not have any lore character experience but I do have leadership experience. As I have said before I use to be a Captain or Major in a Star Wars BF2 MilSim almost a year ago, and am also a squadron leader in the 104th MilSim, I am also the lead for the Shock Medics.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I have been with the Shock Troopers for almost 4 months now and in those four months I have become very dedicated to this battalion. Ever since April I have been on my Shock everyday when I use to be on my Jedi everyday. I have had much fun in the Shock Battalion and this battalion is important to me as it is the first battalion I joined and have never left it side at all, I feel I deserve the role of Jek because I have put a lot of time and effort into this battalion, whether it helping my higher ups, discussing matters and issues with my leaders, or leading those who are new to the battalion and helping them.

What will you do in this position? If I get the position of Jek, I will do what I always have done and even more. Helping the battalion grow, communicate and discuss with my fellow officers, teach and train new recruits, pass on my knowledge to those who join the battalion, I will help bring Shock out of the bad state it use to be with activity issues and other people. But with the help of those who filled in the spots for our Shock lore characters, our battalion can become what it use to be and become greater than before. I will make this battalion look alive and active, I am one of the few shock who are hosting training's and patrols in and out of base and I will forever continue to do so. I am always one for helping people, and want people to think and know that Shock isn't a terrible battalion, I want people to know, that shock isn't inactive battalion, but that it is a healthy, fun, and active battalion.

Anything else: I have applied for roles in the past, they didn't do well. When I applied for Shaak Ti, almost 5 days later I noticed and knew that I had in fact applied way to early and didn't fully know how the shock battalion really works. But me being a SGM in Shock I think that now is a perfect time to apply for a shock lore character.

DaveD05

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good Guy
Active
Good intentions to help
Has been a great help in shock already and has my commendations.

Good Luck Grids!

Swammer

Veteran
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good guy
Been in shock for a long time, knows the ropes
Really active and has been learning from great officers
I believe you can fill in the shoes that the previous Jek had
Best fit for the position
Good luck!

BouBou

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great man
Active

Mature
Really serious Shock

Good luck

verbics

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Grids, you are one of the most active and most dedicated Shock Trooper that we have. As well, I can always count on you and trust you with about anything. If you do receive the position of Jek, I'm going to miss you being the most active Shock Medic that we have. But overall, it's a Big +1 for me. Good luck, brother.

Chat

Verified Shotgun Spammer
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Active Shock
High Rank

Semi Active
Not the most serious

I think your fit for the role. Fix up your activity and seriousness.

Grids

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Active Shock
High Rank

Semi Active
Not the most serious

I think your fit for the role. Fix up your activity and seriousness.
The not the most seriousness I can see, but i dont really understand the semi active part. I am on everyday for 10-12 hours a day except I dont play on saturdays-monday because i am at my fathers place at that time and i dont have a PC there

Chat

Verified Shotgun Spammer
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
The not the most seriousness I can see, but i dont really understand the semi active part. I am on everyday for 10-12 hours a day except I dont play on saturdays-monday because i am at my fathers place at that time and i dont have a PC there
I am on LOA so I may not know but when I wasnt you wernt the most active even on the days you were supposed to be on.

Mayfield

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great Guy
Active
One of the best new batch of Shock we've had

Last edited:

Zug452

Just Doing My Thing
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great Guy
Active
Great App
Would Love To See Him As Jek

Keen

the pog legend
Forum Manager
Server Manager
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
STATUS - ACCEPTED
The Shock high command and the management team believe you are ready for the position, congratulation.

- CWRP Management

Status
Not open for further replies.