CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
PurgeRP Update - 4/17/20
OPIUM, JUGGERNAUT, AND DOUBLE XP
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Sheriff's Office Application Hunterlovesfood11's application June 27th 2020

hunterlovesfood11

Verified
Reaction score
Name(In-Game):Hunter loves food

Date of Birth(IRL):7/27/07

Current Age:13 in july

What is your current timezone?:Eastern standard

How active can you be?:I can be on every day

Why do you want to be hired into the LSSO? (50 Words):Why I want to be hired into the LSSO is because I have always wanted to be a sheriff, and this is the most realistic thing to it. I always appreciate cops doing their job in the game. I have been saved many times from cops so this is my appreciation. I can be very loyal and trustworthy. That is why I want to join the amazing LSSO.

What separates you from other applicants? (50 Words) What separates me from other applicants is I can be on every single day. I have lots of experience in other games, I'm also one of the highest ranks in them. I am very loyal and trustworthy, I won't give people less charges just because there my friend, everyone gets treated equally by me. That is what separates me from other LSSO applicants.

What motivates you to join the LSSO? (50 Words): What motivates me to join the LSSO is because I admire cops, and their work in this game. I have been saved by them countless times and this is my thanks to them. I have always wanted to be in the LSSO since I joined this server. I think I can be more loyal and trustworthy then most people. That is what motivates me to join the amazing LSSO.

Give us a brief description about yourself? (IRL): a brief description of myself is I'm very trustworthy, can be on every day, and have always wanted to be a cop.

What are your plans in the LSSO? My plans in the LSSO is to make this city a better place. Also, to enforce the laws all days and night. Lastly, to make people see how good the LSSO is, and that there just protecting the city.

Are you able to properly communicate in English?:yes

Do you have a functioning microphone?:yes

List the current members of administration in the Los Santos Sheriff's Office:
Paul Kellerman, Franklin Korshunov, Micheal Gordan
Do you understand that as a cadet you are under a probationary period where you can be terminated at any time, and you must seek out training before patrolling?:yes

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Office, I declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be performed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be subject to termination at any given time?yes

As we are a legal faction, by submitting this application you agree that if you are ever no longer a member of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Office, you cannot use any information obtained during your employment, either IN-GAME OR OUT OF CHARACTER. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Los Santos Sheriff's Office, any houses or dwellings in your possession may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?yee

Do you understand upon completion of your cadet training you will undergo a two-week period in which you are a probationary officer and can be terminated for violating any SOP or code of conduct?yes

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed - Hunterlovesfood11