PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

DOJ Application Johnny Razaroni - BAR Application

Askari305

Verified
Reaction score
Johnny Razaroni - BAR Application

First Name: Johnny
Last Name: Razaroni
Date of Birth: 06/18/05
Date of Citizenship Issuance: Unknown/Unsure
Any Felonies Convictions (Last 30 Days): No
(If so, please list):
Any Misdemeanor Convictions (Last 30 Days): No
(If so, please list):
Why do believe you will make a good lawyer?: I believe I would be a great lawyer because I do my job. I get justice. Who ever the defendant, I will show their innocence, and who ever the plaintiff I will bring forth justice. I personally won't stop working and or researching until my case is closed and won. I have the determination others may not have and a workers mindset toward my work.
What skills, achievements, or experience do you have that will be of benefit to the Judicial Branch of Santos County?: Two core skills I personally consider important are determination and courage because you need both to show you aren't just a regular man walking on god's green earth. These skills I feel every lawyer should have because the courage shows you know (or may not) know what you're talking about and if you confident enough in your own ability you can make it happen which is achieved with the determination of learning and researching.
What sets you apart from other applicants apply to this position?: Personally, I feel what sets me apart from other applicants is, I've done extensive research on Law and Justice. I can say my determination, courage, and extensive knowledge sets me apart.
Explain the roles and responsibilities of a judge in your own words: The roles and responsibilities of a judge are firstly bringing justice where it is needed and for the right reason. Another role is to make Los Santos a great place to be. A couple responsibilities are correctly settling a dispute or correctly convicting a criminal and another example is a judge needs to stay within the law and not for personal gain or reasons.

- Declaration of Agreement -

By submitting this application to the Judicial Branch of Santos County, you the applicant, declare that all information provided herein is true and correct and filled out to the best of your ability.

ILLuSIoN

Head Admin
SantosRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
STATUS - DENIED
After thorough reviewal of your submittance, your submittance has been denied. Applications are currently closed for this position due to the nature of the city. Thank you for applying, you may reapply after two weeks of the city re-opening its borders once the position is re-opened.
- Department of Justice