PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Kowalski's Application for Ki-Adi-Mundi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: Kowalski

Your In-Game Name: BlueLine/Arowin Judiceas/Rekker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61945608

What position are you applying for? Ki-Adi-Mundi

What regiments are you currently apart of? 41st Elite Corps, 501st Legion, Republic Pilots

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 873

How many hours do you have on the server? 270

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? I have never previously held a role position, no. However I am a very experienced and dedicated Jedi Knight.
With the 21st Nova Corps being gone, I have tailored my application to Jedi, however I was previously an XO on an Arma 3 milsim server, and a Captain of Military Police on Defcon's Police RP. I am also a CPL in the 501st, and a LCPL in the 41st. Although those aren't very high leadership positions, every time troopers have been placed under my command, we always succeeded with minimal casualties.

Why do you think you deserve this position: First I will begin with saying that aside from Ahsoka, which for obvious reasons is not a lore position I will be applying for, Ki-Adi-Mundi is my favourite lore Jedi in Star Wars. I find that my personality/Jedi playstyle will suit the character, and certainly do him justice as I identify with him in many ways. I will not take this position lightly, and understand the heavy responsibility it comes with.

I believe I have proven myself to be a loyal and dedicated member of the Jedi Order. I have achieved Honour Rank VI, and have not spent a day without a Padawan by my side since I received my Knight I rank. I dedicate my time in the order to training Younglings and taking them on as students, if I have the spot available. I always make sure to provide the best experience possible, not just by sharing my knowledge, but also by engaging in RP with my Padawans. For example, I take each one of my Padawans to the Jedi caves, having previously dropped saber crystals inside. Once they find their crystals, I set up multiple saber hilts for them to choose from at the saber constructor. With this being said, I believe it shows my dedication to making the Jedi Order an amazing experience, as the grind to Knighthood can be quite boring and uneventful.

I also host classes very frequently. Some of you may have seen either on the server itself, or the showcase in discord, the mega-class I held for Padawans and Youngling. I taught not only Jedi code and ethics, but showed them how to correctly position themselves with troopers and breach buildings, which I haven't seen anyone do before. Not to mention, between all the students attending and the troopers helping with the last stage of training, I took half of the server at the time (approx. 25 people) to Zeta Outpost for the Padawans to understand how to work with troopers and defend them while in battle.
All the time I have on my Jedi, I use for nothing other than making Jedi an awesome experience for everyone.
For those who have seen my Jedi Code classes, you'll know I take my Jedi Lore and RP very seriously, and I'm beyond dedicated to the order.

I believe I have worked out a pretty solid schedule to be active on all of my characters, and I am also very active on the server. With this role, I can guarantee a constantly active Mundi.

I strongly believe I have proven myself to be a hardworking, and dedicated Jedi Knight who dedicates himself entirely to the Jedi Order, and through my actions so far have shown that I possess the necessary skillset and personality to fill the very big shoes of Mundi, and do this great character the justice he deserves.

What will you do in this position? I will continue to train Jedi, host classes, and ensure that the experience of being in the Order is immersive and exciting for everyone. There will be more mega classes to come, I will continue to look for class topics useful for Jedi that I haven't seen anyone do, such as positioning among troopers and blade awareness/discipline.

The following will require permission from the council, ofcourse, but it is a workload I would see as a privilege to personally take on.

The Jedi Handbook is very outdated, and in my opinion could have a little bit of added quality. I would love to take on the responsibility of updating the handbook, and revising it to be easier to read and understand. In my path to knighthood I found the handbook to be a little confusing.

I'd also like to make a document for Jedi to use as a reference, essentially a curriculum, to use as a guideline to teaching certain classes I consider essential. These being: Jedi Code and Ethics/Conduct, Dueling, Negotiations, Force Powers, etc. This would assure that all who wish to host classes are relatively consistent and use correct information. This would also allow Knight who are training their Padawans for Trials to have a decent reference.

Additionally, I'd like to assist in Knight Trials, and take some of the load from the current Jedi.

Anything else: Overall I am excited to simply have the opportunity to apply for this position.

Disclaimer to my 501st friends: This role would not replace Arowin, as I see him as an extension of myself and do not want him to go anywhere yet :D

Caboose

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good Guy
Good Intentions
Dedicated to the order
Clear Plans with what he will do with the character
Decent Knight rank for a master position

The only thing I would recommend with getting this position is to get your hours/activity up. I'm sure you plan to be more active on the server if you were to get the position but I figured I'd put this in here just as some advice. Good luck and I hope you receive the position!

Chat

Verified Shotgun Spammer
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good Guy
Active
Great App
Good Plans
Good Leader

verbics

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good guy
Good app
Good plans
I can see you as General Mundi

Good luck!

YorkshireTea

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Really good application
Knows what he wants to do
Amazing Leader

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Active
Very good application
Good intetions
i think you wouldd fit mundi perfectly anyways good luck

Swammer

Veteran
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good plans
Great app
Good guy, does a lot for the order and wants to help out as much as possible
Tries to be active on all characters
Good luck!

BouBou

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Great guy
Active
Mature
Great Jedi
Good app

Keen

the pog legend
Forum Manager
Server Manager
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
STATUS - INTERVIEW
Congratulations! You are one step closer to becoming said position! Your roleplay application has been moved to interviews. Please contact 2 council members and one Head administrator or above. Thank you.

- CWRP Management

Keen

the pog legend
Forum Manager
Server Manager
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
STATUS - ACCEPTED
Congratulations! The council chose you as the perfect fit for said position.

- CWRP Management

Status
Not open for further replies.