PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

LSSO Rehire Application - G. Granger - 9/14/2020

Granger

Verified
Reaction score
Name (In Game): Garret Granger

Current Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Why do you want to be hired back into the LSSO? (50 words): I hope to be rehired into the department to see if I can again restart and further my career with the LSSO, Always had ups and downs within the department with fluxuation of people but I strive to get back into interactions with the city and the department to hopefully assist with daily operations within the LSSO and to uphold law and justice within the County. [66words]

In a brief summary, what lead up to your removal/withdraw from the department?: Personal life issues and problems, lack of motivation, lack of performance on my part leading to me leaving the department.

What new skills can you bring that you did not bring before?: Maturity, knowledge, Experience

What was your previous rank/division?: Lieutenant

Who was your commanding officer?: Giuseppe Parmesan

Who is the current Sheriff?: Eddy Borker

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Los SantosCounty Sheriff's Office, I G. Granger declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be performed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be subject to termination at any given time?

As we are a legal faction, by submitting this application you agree that if you are ever no longer a member of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Office, you cannot use any information obtained during your employment, either IN-GAME OR OUT OF CHARACTER. You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Sheriff's Office, any houses or dwellings in your possession may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations: Yes, Signed - G. Granger

- edit: last application was voided

Snow Danelson

Verified
Reaction score
gUgXQaOqZ5Z9ooEXLrCb6PxsfcowyDFovRiHbSY1RMZb_-vFOHTwzWyp60vE3K69xGojbonhq5j0JJkSZAXAySKQNDfrL8IGnwS6VyJq8A_GDQrpFIbx_Tt8ceCP99oVviZSNLsz

Dear Mr./Mrs. Granger

Your rehire application has been accepted. You will be put back as a Probationary deputy and underway a one-day probation to be evaluated. Thank you for your interest in the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office. Welcome to the team.

PIO, S Danelson
Field Training Officer
Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office