PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Mallen's Application for Hardcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: Mallen

Your In-Game Name: LCPL Mallen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125336031

What position are you applying for? Hardcase

What regiments are you currently apart of? 501st Legion

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 699

How many hours do you have on the server? 541

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? No.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I believe that I should be the 501st legion's heavy lead Hardcase because I'm of the opinion that, what I lack in rank, I make up for in expierence. I've been with the 501st for around 4-5 months now and while, putting it lightly, I've had my ups and downs I think I've improved greatly and could be a good heavy lead for the 501st. I'm already enroute to becoming a heavy trainer and have hosted and witnessed a number of tryouts myself, so if I was to get the position of Hardcase there would be little to no learning curve if I where to make the jump from my current position. I'm also pretty active and am on for at least 4 hours most days.

Expirience. As I said before I think that what I lose out on in rank, I make up for in my experience with the server and with the 501st. Ive previously gotten to the rank of CPL and have been in the regiment longer then a lot of the NCO's so I believe I'm able to take charge when neccicary. As I said I'm a heavy trainer trainee so I'm already a custom to all of the procedures and documents. With being with 501st for a while means I know first hand how to conduct certain trainings etc.

Documents. Ever since I was a PVT and had just joined the 501st I've been quite interested in the documents. I've always looked through them checking for mistakes and then sending them over to Maxon. I already have access to the heavy training documents and I strongly believe that as Hardcase you need to have some extent of dedication and knowledge of the documents to be as effective as you can in this positon.

Overall with my experience in the 501st and knowledge of the 501st documents I think that I'm a good fit for the lore position of the 501st's Heavy Lead Hardcase.

What will you do in this position? As Hardcase I would like to create some joint trainings between heavies and the other sub-classes of the 501st: Torrent, Jump/Airborne, Engineers and especially medics. I think getting better at working with medics is especially important because as heavies we are supposed to be the unstoppable barricade of the 501st, being in the frontlines dishing out heaps of damage and essentially being a sponge to protect our fellow brothers, because they are taking this damage medic's are key to keeping the heavies in the fight and keeping them alive so they can continue to push forward. Also I think the positioning of heavies at outposts like Zeta could be changed slightly to become more effective.

Anything else: Thank you for taking the time to read this app. Hopefully I've convinced you and if I've not please let me know what I can improve on. Thanks.

Swammer

Veteran
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Now, I've said the same thing before with Kano. I want to see your leadership. I've seen that you have the capabilities to become Hardcase, but I want to see more drive and dedication, and especially leadership. When you become SGT and complete your checklist, by then you will have the leadership capabilities for the 501st, and that is what I would like to see. You are active, and you have good plans. Like I said, get to SGT and complete your training. Then I will give you a fat +1.

Good App
Decent Experience

Low Enlisted Rank
Not much leadership

Good Luck!

[DN] OmegaHD

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Good App
Active

You have the document and a heavy trainee, but I haven't seen or heard you doing any heavy training
Kind of mingy at times

CalaveraCrasg

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Good App
Active

You have the document and a heavy trainee, but I haven't seen or heard you doing any heavy training
Kind of mingy at times
Agreed, I've seen some of the mingeyness. Straighten that out and this will be a +1

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Netrual
Active
Only LCPL
Good Guy
I'm not in 501st fully so i don't know whats going on and for that i can't state an opinion only thing is try to reach NCO ranks so you get alot of experience for such a position like hardcase with a leader the 501st looks up so good luck manand have a good day!

Kowalski

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
You're a great guy, I just don't think you're ready for the position quite yet.
Those above me brought up the points so I wont rewrite them.
Be active, get involved, take part, rank up, and learn lots.

Good luck with everything, I'll see you on the battlefield :)

Caboose

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Low rank
Slightly mingy

Active
In all honesty, I don't believe you are ready for this position. Someone who is a higher rank (NCO or officer) and more serious about their RP would be a better fit for Hardcase. I know the 501st have their own way they promote people with a checklist of things they have to do before being promoted. I'd say stay on the path of becoming NCO, contribute some more for heavies, and then re-apply at a later date when you fill more of the criteria that a lore character needs. Keep being active and useful in the 501st and hopefully one day you'll be more qualified for this position.

[DN] OmegaHD

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Status - Denied
Discussion within the High Command of 501st and the old Hardcase (Maxon), we feel that your are not ready to handle leading the Heavy class. Observing your action in-game during down time (mingy) has told me that you are not ready for this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.