PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Movement Tools for 74th Ares Company

PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140]

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Your name: Hardcase, Razor, Tyrone
Topic of suggestion: Movment Tools
Describe your suggestion: I think Ares Company should get a grapple depending on the slots that Ares Company can have. If it's 3 or 4 maybe a grapple. Since the 74th have to be mobile a grapple would be a good addition to Ares Company as a part of their loadout. But I don't think a jetpack would be possible because of QRT and officers get one already but if a grapple is possible to get that would be ok. Ares Company would be good on the ridge if there's certain hostiles since they're supposed to be heavy.
How would this benefit the server?: This would benefit the server if there's no 74th that could get on the ridge and someone calls for a medic on the ridge. They wouldn't have to take a wait for the pilots to buy a LAAT bring it all the way to Airstrip or wherever the 74th is and transport them to the ridge and try to find a spot to land. That would take too long. It would be more efficient if they just got a PTL and grappled up to the ridge which would be faster since 74th is fast.
Anything else?: Nothing Else. Thank you for taking your time and reading this. Have a Great Day

Last edited:

Chat

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
*Idk if we can reply but yes*
Troopers on Ridges have regimental medics with them.
We give a lot of troopers grapples already and I don't see why Ares needs them when 74th Officers and QRT already have movement.
If theres a more detailed way ofwhy they should get them show me it and I'll change.

Swammer

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
*Idk if we can reply but yes*
Troopers on Ridges have regimental medics with them.
We give a lot of troopers grapples already and I don't see why Ares needs them when 74th Officers and QRT already have movement.
If theres a more detailed way ofwhy they should get them show me it and I'll change.