Reaction score
Your OOC name: Nightingale Sidires

Your In-Game Name: Kazaar

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72331509

What position are you applying for? 212th "Crys"

What regiments are you currently apart of? 212th Attack Battalion

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 2,342 hours

How many hours do you have on the server? 402

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? The only experience I have would be relation to basic trooper experience.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I feel more relation to the "lore" of this character, as well as I believe it would be a good boost in both my own and other players' morale in me becoming this character

What will you do in this position? I want to give more of a "This guy has experience" vibe, as Crys is, according to lore, familiar with robolobotomy as well as other machines and other such.

Anything else: Being a Lore character is something that I thought hard on, and as I wanna do my best for my Sub-branch in the 212th, I want to give it a new face with me becoming this character. I did my research ahead of time and I do look forward to being this character, even though he is unofficial on the server, but canon in Clone Wars lore.

Knuckles

Verified
Reaction score
Neutral [Leaning -1]
. App not well done
. not a good plan

. Good playtime hours though
. Active
Goodluck.

Last edited:

Xeno

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
Poor app
Plan isn't good
No idea who you are

Good hours

deathkilll101

Verified
Reaction score
-- poor application
-- unclear plan.

i have seen you in the server quite a bit. your a good man and a decent NCO. however, the application has no effort. i also peronsally dont see you on as much. but that may be because I get on later at night. i wish you the best of luck however!

-= 2LT Waxer =-
-= Temple Guard Charles =-
-= We eagerly await cyans return =-

Chat

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Bad App
No Plans
I don't see you a lot *probably timezones or me being clueless*

Good Interactions with him so far.

Nitro

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Donator
Verified
Reaction score

~ Decent Plans

~ Minimal Interactions
~ Unsure of who you are
~ App is lacking
~ No Effective Plans (Changed Opinion, he stated below this response)

I feel that you aren't determined to attain this position based on how you've put your application together. I have had little to no interactions with you in which I vaguely remember who you are.
We can easily fix that by talking to each other. A major part in becoming a lore character is having plans ready to improve your battalion and to keep it in tact. Your plan is to let others know that you have experience which not necessarily what others like to see you for who you are. Plans like creating trainings, making docs, having your battalion interact with other battalions, and just anything to make your battalion's skills better. Your plans of reviving engineers could possibly making them into something they're not supposed to be. Be careful on what you're trying to get them to because it could mess up other peoples' purposes.

I will find a way around every obstacle that stops me and my men from being successful.
^ This brings me back to making them what engineers aren't supposed to be. Be careful to not go overboard and disobey orders to make your engineers feel more useful. Orders are orders and you should listen to them. Your application is lacking in every section I suggest answering each question with at least 3-5 sentences or even more if you're willing to go beyond. We need enough to make a good opinion on you and 1 sentence for each question is just not enough to achieve this position. This response is not intended to make fun of you or hurt you, I'm simply just stating what you need to work on in order to make your application better. As always, good luck!

(Last edited from Kazaar's response below this one)

Last edited:

Nightingale Sidires

Verified
Reaction score
As Engineer "Crys" in the 212th Attack Battalion, I...
- ...had reviving Engineers as my main priority.
- ...want to work Engineers back up from the bottom permanently. I aim for changes that make Engineers stand out in the ranks. Not only do I aim to populate Engineers more, I want to prove that they're worth their weight in grains of sand.
- ...aim to upgrade Engineers to field proficiency minimum and beyond. Tired of being put at the back of the line of assault, engineers need to be embracing the danger just the same as everyone else in the field.
- ...aim to change Engineers for the better with better trooper diversity and organized field proficiency.
- ...will fully cooperate with everyone to make sure my changes become part of reality, no matter who, or what gets in my way, I will find a way around every obstacle that stops me and my men from being successful.
- ...want to put my tactician skills to the test to assist the officers in the field however possible.

...and to be as blunt as possible, I aim to make Engineers great again.

targetbreaker12

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Although you have great passion we need to see more of you
Low Hours on server
Unsure of app

All in all I appreciate you making this app. But we need to see more of you as you grow a reputation and rank within the server

Cipher (187th)

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Honest +1
-Innovative and dedicated member within 212th
-Has put a lot of effort into making engineers work in our battalion
-I don't get anything here about lack of hours? 400 is quite a good amount for a position like this

-The application is short, yes. To anyone who have never met Kazaar or didn't get to know him properly, it may seem like he isn't fit for this role and that is from their first impressions form this app alone

But I tell you, Kazaar is one of our most dedicated members who pours his blood, sweat, and tears into the role of engineer lead. To say that he isn't fit for Crys is to say he isn't fit for being engineer lead at all which is simply not true. He puts tons of effort in both OOC and in game to try and make engineers work, the issues only coming from the way our battalion is currently running with GC and Airborne getting the most interest from new members.

If the app doesn't end up getting accepted the first time, learn from it and resubmit the next one when the cooldown is up. I've seen the best of you on the server, Kazaar, and know how much effort you put into supporting this battalion and your engineers. Good Luck!

Barlex

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
this application is very lacking, you have good hours and I have personally seen good work out of you as an nco
id would have to agree with my peers on this matter, you do not have a clear and concise plan as far what your gunna put on the table as far as a lore character goes, and i understand your trying to bring some life back as engineer but I do not think that your half hearted application here is saying a whole lot about what your willing to do with the position and why we would want you here, i know its an unofficial lore position but you should treat every as a well known position to boost your case , as of right now i would have to minus 1 application

Williams

Verified
Reaction score
Application has been approved and you been moved onto the interview phase of this for the Trooper "Crys".

I'll be in contact to get stuff situated. You heard peoples opinions so be prepared for questions on this app and lore questions