PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

CloneWarsRP Parting words, by your boi Paper

Paper

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Hello all it's me, Paper Albert Geroge
Or knowns as: Ben Simons, or Master Ben in-game.
I very sad to think about the next few days when I might Resign, I am having a very busy time in life RN, I am in med school and I have like 12 hour days, I am barely awake enough to even talk to people, and when I do I'd prefer to talk to my IRL boys IRL and go have some fun, as much as I love this server I think it's a sad time for me to go, just before Kijimi, I really hope I made an impact, this server had an impact on me, and my personality.
Yes most of you will say I'm a fucking idiot or I was, IDC the thing is that I changed a lot, I mean of course, mostly because of me working harder now, being a paramedic volunteer, and doing so much shit recently, I really miss you all and I would like to thank every single one of you for giving me a good time since Feburay 2020 when I joined, I'll truly miss you all and thank you for the feedback you all gave me a person.

I want to thank a few people (a ton lot of people)
I am not going by any order, I really have something to say about each and every one of you so stick with me, and you might find your note.

@Circle
My guy, you've been my mentor throughout my time here, I served as your General, XO and COL, and all in between, we always laugh and vibe and you'll be truly missed by me, good luck in school and hope your parents ain't gon shoot you! <3
@Stallion My guy, I had the honour to introduce you to this server and help you get to know it, we had a lot in common and I'm glad I could call you a friend, thank you for everything and good luck.
@Whiteout The famous Commander Deviss, most chill guy around in my eyes your an amazing commander and the 327th couldn't ask for anything better than you, you make K-comp perfect and it can't go on without you.

@Orbit You are a very capable admin, GM and overall staff member you always help around and you are Generally nice, good luck later in life.
@Vrise I truly honour you as Obi-Wan, and hope you don't leave the 212th, they need you and your the only one I could see as Obi.
@Biggie Mama Best Mace Windu and Jedi hands down, you made the order rise and even though you had your short-comings as staff you came trough and proved people wrong for thinking bad of you, good luck.
@CT-0901 Well, I only have this to say, you are very critical of people in a good way, you want to help people improve, even though some people may see you as good I know you have good intentions.
@DaveD05 D2Gaming, I knew you since the start when you were called that (cringe) I wish you the best of luck at being an admin and doing things that a lot of people couldn't, good luck and I wish you to go be a staff trainer like you want to be, :)
@PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140] You have also a cringe name like WTF is a doe but for real you are one of the most capable staff members around and I wish you luck at getting admin
@The_Ghost Ryder, one of the most mature people on the server, I think people could learn a lot from you, I know I did.
@TheBetterTobias Tobias, the thing above applies to you, you are mature, self-improving and overall you give tons of shits about your regiment, you are one of the eldest and best commanders around and I think 212th couldn't ask for better.
@swammar Bye
@Santiago Nice profile pic my Guy.
@Empia Where do I even start, this man's been Plo Lame for like a year now, also thanks for helping me in that English test, I got a 0 cause some kid copied from me and they failed me.
@Keen I really think you are one of the best SM's this server has, while not active in game you make up for it in your doc, staff and overall management work, can't thank you enough for everything
@Mills Mills, when I joined you were an SM, I truly looked up to you and I really like your dedication to the role of Anakin Skywalker and the 501st as a whole.
@Graag Graag, -1 can be a minge
@jester
I honestly think your the best CO that the 41st ever had, a mature, dedicated and I think a good GM I wasn't really on to see you work but i'm glad you got it
@Williams I hope it is you, but if it is. thank you for all the things you taught me your a legend, good luck with your GM things and IRL.
@ Sour I don't want to ping you or anything so I won't get a forum blacklist or something like that, but in all honesty, I wanted to thank you, you always is willing to listen to this community and will improve on things based on feedback, you are not toxic and willing to make communication with everyone without looking at their ranks which I can really appricate

This will be added on to when I have more time, I have a lot more to say things to.

more PPL:
@Husky Long standing admin, and finally! a GM I am happy you got this my guy!
@Astro I luck ya cut G
@AsianBaesian Gaz, I will always remember your famous line: "What Asian are you" thank you for being an amazing officer and it's been an honour training you.
@Omegahd AKA bow My mannnn, you are living legend and the best Rex I've godamn seen in my time here yee haw cowboy, GL on being an admin.
@Lissy YOOOO the one and only ahsoka tano, true asset to the server, GL later on in life.
@Mayfield Maycrack, I think you are a good General, I think and I think you are an amazing assets to this server, good luck later on
@creed Your the best 74th commander even hands down
@Microwave I'll miss you
@Yess Papa I know we had our fights and disputes but your generally an amazing person, I am sorry for any arguments we had and this server couldn't ask for a better CM and the 87th for a better CO.
@Caboose Grats on being one of the best traps AKA Barrises I've seen, and a good AF officer.
@Soulja Boy Good luck on XO, and I think you made huge progress, good luck!
@icejaw59 Rocker,I trained you since the start I had the honour to call my self your friend and I got you into the 104th, I am happy to have seen your reach EN-XO in such a short time, I am truly proud of you and I'll miss you, brother!
@Knuckles You were my longest standing 327th Jedi, you are one of the nicest folks I met, GL later on my man!
@Tic2quick Star Ctizien gangagagagagaga, you are really nice my man, I'll miss talking to ya on TS
@Chris Yo Chris my guy, just wanted to let ya know, that there was never a stale moment with you around my guy!
@Chat You came a long way, from a minge to a guy who Is a real good part of this community and I am proud of you for that!
@Riff Two MY MANNNNN, One of the best 212th officers, (Cody or Braca later on maybe my man?, fits you) you are an awesome friend and I'll miss you
@Cipher (187th)You've grown long way since your inception into staff, I am proud to have seen you come this far
@Kowalski Arguabley the most promising staff member yet, you've risen up the ranks extra quick and I think it was a good choice for you to move here, a nice as fuck person and overall a good friend and ally in the server and staff team.
@dexter KIT FISTER MY GUY,bro best kit hands up or down, whatever is better you decide

Last edited:

Orbit

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
gl in Llif3 bruh, take care yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Husky

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Staff Trainer
Verified
Reaction score
Damn. Hopefully we can play that game together if ya know. GL with the future my guy.

icejaw59

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
you introduced me to the 104th and im still there today I salute you paper thanks for everything

AsianBaesian

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Damn sad to see you go man, you were the one who trained and brought me into 327th. Good luck in your life.

Chat

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Damn. Sad to see you go. I remember when I used to hate you but then after you started talking I found out how nice you where.

Riff Two

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
I’ll miss you homie pepesad, be safe in your future ahead.

paper, you are a great guy, we will all miss you pepesad, cya homie

SwissCheese400

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. Good luck in your future, hope to see you on every once in while

Stallion

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Paper, I am going to miss you being in Defcon, really hard, mainly because whenever you entered the VC, you made me laugh. And yes you made mistakes, but guess what? I did too! You made the 327th such a fun battalion to be in, and I owe it to you for keeping me interested in staying.

I would write an essay showing my appreciation towards you, but I know that I won't be saying goodbye anytime soon.

I will continue carrying the torch you ignited when you became Aayla, and I will do my best to honor your legacy.

You are a amazing person, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Also I might need help getting into Israel so il hit you up in a hot minute after this COVID thing is over.

-Stallion

Kowalski

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm truly going to miss you paper.
I will miss us goofing off in our deltas when you were Aayla (And in my heart, you always will be. I called Stallion Aayla way too many times. Plus, how fitting is it that the man you introduced to the server has taken on your role?)
Your support got me to Mundi and I am eternally grateful.
I hope you will come back and visit us. I really would hate for you to not see Kijimi. And ofcourse, please hit up my discord if you ever have time to play other games too.
I'm gonna miss you a lot man. This post is sad.