PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140]'s Application for Hardcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: mAkEnOsEnSe

Your In-Game Name: CPL Kano

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522814761

What position are you applying for? Hardcase

What regiments are you currently apart of? 501st Legion

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 741

How many hours do you have on the server? 600

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? I was a One of the Highest Ranking on a MilitaryRP and I lead in several IRL and Games.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position because I feel like I am the best person to be in this position right now. I don't know anyone else that is the same rank as me, heavy, as dedicated and as active as me. I am on from 9 am EST to 10:30 pm maybe later some times every day. I am always on. I know that I am a CPL but no one else is a higher rank that's going for this position. I am starting to talk more IG and in Discord. I always try to be the best out in battle no matter what circumstance. Most of the time I am the only Heavy on. Maybe even the Only 501st on. Since I knew this spot was open I've been trying my hardest to get this spot. I want to be Hardcase not for the Name or Armor. I want it so I can lead the heavies. I am very dedicated to this and I want to be the next Hardcase. This is a good time to get a Hardcase since we are in need of a new one. I want to assist all heavies in 501st.

What will you do in this position? I will surely do more heavy tryouts for people that are interested to join. We haven't had many heavy tryouts in a bit. The last one was like a month ago. I will also do more heavy training since we also don't do many of them. The last one was a few weeks ago. I will make the heavies stand out more and instead of averaging 1-2 heavies on at a time, I'm going to try to make 3-4 heavies on at a time. Seeing that we don't have many heavies is why I want to do more tryouts. I will enforce the rules of 501st and Heavies. I want to make the heavies feel like they are just as good as everyone else may be better.

Anything else: My microphone may be a bit low IG or Discord

Swammer

Veteran
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
You are a good 501st member, and a very dedicated heavy. I can see you really want Hardcase, by using your microphone more and trying to prove to the 501st Command and Officers you deserve it. However, you are only a CPL, enlisted rank, and you have just started using your microphone. If I see more leadership alongside using your microphone, and start showing more dedication for heavies, I will definetely +1. I suggest getting SGT and finishing your NCO checklist, it has helped me greatly.

Good App
Good Plans

Not showing much leadership as of yet

GOOD LUCK!

PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140]

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Not working anymore having technical difficulties with mic

Last edited:

Jester

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
I'm with Kix on this one. You're a great guy, Kano, however, I'd highly suggest gunning for the rank of SGT so you at least start getting proper NCO experience under your belt. Lore positions are big steps, there's only a limited amount, and holding one shows that you have great potential as a trooper. Get some more experience under your belt, make a name for yourself (positive one obviously) and come back and retry. That's my suggestion.

Take it easy.

Chat

Verified Shotgun Spammer
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Only a CPL
Hasnt shown much leadership

Good Plans
Good App
Good Guy

Try getting atleast a NCO Rank and get the leadership experience on the server.
GL

Graag

Verified
Reaction score
Neutral

Great guy
Dedicated to your regiment

Only a CPL

Become an NCO and show some good leadership, then this is a +1. Good luck.

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Netrual
Active
Nice guy
only cpl
it would be good for you to reach NCO ranks so you can gain alot of experience what it feels like to lead doing trainnings and anyways gl i look forward to seeing you in the future

Mayfield

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral (Leaning toward +1)
Good Guy
Very Active
I believe you want this position more than anyone else in the 501st

I strongly believe that with a leadership position you need to at least use your mic from time to time

Last edited:

Zug452

Just Doing My Thing
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Good Guy
Active

I just need to see more leadership from you. I would wait till you area NCO first. You also just started using your mic I would like to hear you more before I +1

PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140]

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
For Mayfield and Orion. I have been using my mic a lot now during events you guys just haven't been in the VCs during the events. You can ask everyone from today's events that was in the discord

[DN] OmegaHD

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Active
Decent App

You talk about doing heavy training with the heavies, but you're not a heavy trainer in the 501st its self
Kind of mingy at time, but you've improve a little bit

PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140]

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
For Fives. I am becoming a heavy trainer just waiting for Maxon to let me know and what he's gonna do next

CalaveraCrasg

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Havent see you lead (That may be more on me than you)
CPL

Good guy (From what I've personally seen)
Outgoing (Which I feel is important to a lore character)

Honestly, my guy if I get a little more time to see you work and such this may become a +1. Give it some time.

Caboose

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Only CPL
Would like to see some more leadership

Have heard you're a tad mingy at times
Good Guy
Good Intentions

Good luck

Kowalski

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Haven't seen much leadership from you
Use mic more

Ash Sagar

Verified
Reaction score
+1
Good guy
He has the energy for it.
I've seen him lead, he is a bit too eager but can get the job done.
I don't think him being a cpl holds him back.
He has been a CPL for a very long time, and is ready for NCO in MY opinion, yet what his officers think is more important. And even though officer spots are big deals, I believe he can handle it since he has been wanting it for the longest time.
You'll need to use your mic much more actively if you want to become a sub unit lead.

[DN] OmegaHD

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Status - Interview
After reviewing your application and discussion within the High Command of 501st and old Hardcase (Maxon), we decided to move you to the interview stage. Please contact the 501st High Command to schedule your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.