PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Retro's discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Verified
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? Retro.
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:162486448
What staff member banned you? Sour.
Why were you banned?: Broke the Hateful Conduct rule.
How long were you banned for? Permanent.
Why should we over-turn your ban? I fully understand that I broke the rule, but it wasn't my intention to do so. I admit I have not fully read over the rules themselves and I should truly do so if I we're to get unbanned. I'm very sorry for my actions and I did not realize it would be that serious at the time of commiting the act, I was stupid enough to react to a couple of emote messages posted in the announcements that spelled out "sour gay" at the time I didn't think twice before reacting. I fully deserve this ban. I would like to improve my future self I we're to get unbanned and learn from my mistakes. I really do love and enjoy this community, I enjoy playing on there every day and I have made a lot of good friends while staying here, it would be sad if my stay would be cut short due to stupid mistakes on my part. And I truly hope I can be forgived for my actions.
Recording of the incident (Not required): N/A
Anything else?: Not that this matters, but usually when I see announcements I react to all emotes and didn't think twice, not trying to make this a excuse. Just a fact worth pointing out.

Rhode

Brapper
Forum Manager
Server Manager
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
STATUS - Under Review
We are currently reviewing the situation. A reply will be made once a decision is made.​

Rhode

Brapper
Forum Manager
Server Manager
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
STATUS - DENIED
Appears you didn't learn your lesson. Your ban has been extended to a community-wide ban. Sucks. Thought you'd actually learn your lesson.​

Status
Not open for further replies.