- Mar 15, 2020
- Reaction score
It is likely that we will be doing more mini-updates during this week.
- Several New Weapons have been added. THE WEAPON BASE HAS BEEN CHANGED, SELL YOUR OLD WEAPONS AT THE DRUG DEALER
- New cosmetic items have been added.
- Career Stats System
This basically allows for players to see how well a cop or paramedic has done during their total time as their job. Type !getmystat to get your stats.
- A Few new Vehicles:
- Rusty Beetle $38,000
- Dodge Camper $68,000
- Jester $130,000
- Lexus LX 570 SUV $300,000
- Overflod Tyrant $650,000
- Ginet Akyla $1,000,000
- Bugatti Chiron Super Sport $3,000,000
- Added back the Assembly Table to the VIP Room
- Weapons base has been changed from CW2.0 to TFA (All players have one month to sell their old CW2 guns to the drug dealer)
- We decided to switch weapon bases because of all the bugs associated with CW2
- Whenever EMS try to revive a downed player, there is now a 50% chance that it will not work. If the player can not be revived on scene, they must be transported to the hospital.
- Changed Marijuana Package Sell price from 2500 to 3760, Marijuana Joint Sell price from 200 to 350, and Dirty money from 9500 to 5000
- Fixed the car driving system
- Fixed Police Helicopter (SOR may spawn the helicopter again)
- Fixed EMS Helicopter Stretcher
- Fixed the Steam Group menu to say Santos Roleplay, rather than City Roleplay.
- Fixed Some missing textures on the map.
- Weapons from Loot Crates
- We decided that it was unfair for people to be able to randomly receive a free AR or Pistol.
- Casino Tables (Blackjack and Roulette)
PLEASE REPORT ANY MAJOR ISSUES TO ME VIA FORUMS, DISCORD, OR TEAMSPEAK