Reaction score
Your OOC name: Boof

Your In-Game Name: Spike

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124528982

What position are you applying for? Boost

What regiments are you currently apart of? 104th Wolfpack Battalion

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 211

How many hours do you have on the server? 111

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? I have a lot of leadership experience in the 104th battalion star wars bf2 milsim (12k members total). I am a captain there which means I lead a company of 200+ members. I have also been trained in discord administration and I am very good at that. I know how to deal with new members how to train them correctly and make sure they have fun and keep coming back. I have lead over 500 raids in bf2 which means I am quick thinking and adaptive to in game situations. ( I lead both synto the current comet and cherax in the milsim).

Why do you think you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position because I have a lot of leadership experience, I am a nice guy who gets along with anyone, I have more drive than anyone else for this position and won't stop trying until I get it, I want to make the 104th the best battalion on defcon and I want to do my part in the 104th show that I belong here.

What will you do in this position? I will always be giving my boys stuff to do, if there isn't any events going I will be hosting a lot of trainings, I am super active so I will be on all the time helping people, I will be there for all the new recruits training them and answering any and all questions they have. And I will keep pushing until I am the head of training for a certain unit so I can do tryouts myself. I will make sure I am always around for my boys and will lead them into battle with maximum effectiveness and minimum causalities. My troops will be the best on the battlefield and I will make sure they know how to rp correctly.

Anything else: I will be around for a long time and won't stop trying to move up the ranks and get as far as I can in the 104th thank you all for reading my application and I how to see you on the battlefield.

Chat

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Most of what you plan to do is host trainings and I don’t like that as the main reason for a lore character.
Fairly Active
Leading Experience elsewhere but not here much.

Nitro

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral

- Leadership Experience
- Good Plans

- Decent Hours
- Unsure of who you are
- Haven't seen you on the server

I have not seen you on the server I don't think and I really don't know who you are. You have decent hours on the server which I think you should spend more time on.
You have lots of leadership experience and I really like your description of plans that you are going to make happen. Good luck!

icejaw59

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1 I personally feel you fit the roll you have experience and from what I’ve seen from you in 104th I feel you have the understanding to make this work

Boost

Verified
Reaction score
(Addition to my application)

With the trainings I don't mean the same trainings over and over I want to keep doing new activities for the boys and making it fun for them even when events aren't going on. I would like to make the 104th the most active and fun battalion but also skilled. I feel by making new activities for them will help boost activity and at the same time boost overall skill and in the fun factor. Also I plan on being a fun leader but when it comes to events I am all serious and will make sure the job gets done.

Ashes

Verified
Reaction score
+1 Should become Boost! has been doing great as a newly SGT so far. I haven't seen one downside of him yet

Synto

Verified
Reaction score
+1
is working hard
active
dedicated

[DN] OmegaHD

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
You have a great plan for the 104th
Experiences as a leader

The reason that I put a neutral is that I don't know you that well or have seen you on before (could be timezone), but from the app you seem like you know what do to. The plans you made are solid.
Good luck my man

Higgans

Verified
Reaction score
Neutral (leaning towards -1)
Haven’t seen him to much because of my work schedule
Plans are to do more training ls which is what the current officers are doing

majority or time I’ve played with him he has been asking for promotions an what his cool down timer for it is(but only short time played with him)
good leader experience

BY:
104th LCPL Hayden

Pulsar

Verified
Reaction score
+1
In my eyes you are a great fit for the position
Good leader
Very active and wanting to help the battalion as a whole
Hard worker
Great plans

Best of luck!!

Cipher (187th)

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
-Got experience behind your back and your fellow 104th have seen it first hand
-Good plans for 104th going forth
-Performs well on the field/team player

-Might want to see a bit more hours on the server

Was going to be neutral on this but you got the approval of your fellow 104th officers and that confirms your experience as a leader to me. Good luck!

Stallion

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
1+

Good maturity
Smart mindset
Respectful
Mature

I know you are ready for this lore character!

Jester

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral, leaning towards a -1
App is a little....short to me, and the reasoning behind some of it comes standoffish. Saying you have more drive than anyone else and a couple other things throws me off. While I'm sure you're a capable leader, one thing a leader should always have is a sense of humility and willingness to be better than themselves for the sake of the battalion. Regardless, good luck trooper.

SwissCheese400

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
No Clue Who You Are
Ok App
NCO

Layne

Verified
Reaction score
+1
ok app
Good guy
Nothing but good times with you.

Ash Sagar

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
+1

Decent app, good things are written about you by respectable people, the hours are a little low but it'll do.

Schafer

The Creator
Senior Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Staff Trainer
Verified
Reaction score
+1
Haven't had any issues recently.
All interactions have been positive. (Am not in the battalion, so I wouldn't know how he acts behind doors)
Current and previous 104th Officers stand behind him and support his application.

Status
Not open for further replies.