PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

Stepping away from the server

Ash Sagar

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Hello! At this point there are too many names I've gone by for me to properly introduce myself. I've been Ash of 327th, Vinda of the Doom's Unit, Centurion Company Lynx, or Sinker/Marshal for the better part of the last 2 months. I've been playing on the server since May 12th, and made a lot of good memories since then. I joined DU just 2 weeks before it was closed, but had adopted it as my home, and have felt that way ever since, even though I've been a 104th for 4 months now.

I wanted to take the time to stop, look back, and appreciate all the people I've met, all the fun I've had, and all the experiences I went through. Sadly, I am not taking a leave because of not having fun anymore, or life being too rough, but simply because of a series of misunderstandings on the server and real life adding up, creating an explosive mix. Some of you may know why, and I appreciate all the kind words, some of you might not, and it's better if I don't tell you.

I'd like to thank all the people who have been wonderful human beings throughout my time here on the server.

@Green aka jack
The famous Green of 327th, dropped out at COL on 8/24. He was the one who introduced me to the server, and recruited me into the 327th as PVT Ash on 5/13. He was a most helpful friend, and arguably was one of the cornerstones of 327th.

@Jimmy(XO Barr of 327th as of posting)
This madlad Aussie has been a incredibly friendly fellow, and a overall nice person to be around. He always vibes straight, and is a pleasant person to talk to. Thanks for all the memories.

@Paper
(Yes I am going through 327th first) Paper has been a very friendly chap ever since I joined. We had our ups and downs as I had my moments on the server, but overall he always thought what was best for me in his heart. Thanks for your friendship and support throughout the months.

@Arbiter
This man has been an absolute companion for me throughout everything. When I first joined he was a 2LT in 74th, and he has so far been the most dedicated medic I've seen next to @BouBou @icejaw59 and Jimmy. He is an amazing person to vibe with, and open up to. He has helped me with many things, from creating an entire roster, to preparing docs for sub-branches, as I've tried to help him with his endeavors. He took a long break, came back, and has been hustling for 74th ever since his return. He is without doubt one of the most valuable members medics have ever had, and I just hope he doesn't get the wrong end of the stick the way I did and drop out. He is one of those people that gets shit done, and that's all you need to know.

@Lissy
One of the most serene and friendly individuals the server has to offer. She is fun, passionate, and caring. A person who truly has my respect. She recognizes change, and just does what she needs to do. (Absolutely fantastic GM btw. Thankfully she is EU.)

@The_Ghost
Ryder, another one of the gems of this community. A German true and thorough, and a very nice person. I do not need to describe this man to anyone who's been here for a hot minute.

@Maxon Memeious
One of the finest. Lovely contributor and designer. A very helpful and nice person, and the commanding officer of Softcase. Thanks for everything you have done, your passion, and patience.

@PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140]
This is another one of those people who has been there with me from the start. I appreciate you. You have been a very reliable friend and a nice person to be around. Loved to see the growth since you got staff.

@Zafcal
I wish you were still here. One of the most remarkable ST there ever was. A great friend.

@Vrise
From the old days of Waxer FFA's, I've known him to be the most dedicated member of 212th ever since I joined the server. He is a very spontaneous and nice person. He is one of the vibemasters of the server. Thanks for everything.

@Eros
Amazing man. He was one of the first people that was there for me. Another one of vibing legends in the community. Too bad he lost his spark ever since CT got removed.

@icejaw59
The most friendly person on this server I've met so far, period. He is an amazing supportive dude. He is easy to talk to, and easy to have fun with. One of the true gems. He always helped me stay at least a little hopeful throughout all the injustices I've had to face during my time on the server. I hope you reach the goals you have.

And finally, before I get into DU,

@Empia and @Patty
I'd just like to say, thanks for putting up with me. I am out of your hair now.

Brothers in DU.
The Warhammer: 40k fan-club of the server

@BouBou
My man Creed, a DU vet like myself. He has been there for me ever since my first Centurion tryout. I supported him throughout his journey as a Commander in the 74th, and tried to help as much as I could. Absolutely fantastic Canadian lad. He is a very friendly person, and is one of the top 5 medics on the server currently in my opinion.

@Krupp
An amazing person. He was the one who snatched me away from 327th and into DU. Thanks for everything.

@LuxTemplar
Absolutely fantastic man. Our intended Commander Doom. A very graceful, down to earth person. It is always peaceful to be around him, and he is easy to vibe with. Thanks for getting me into Warhammer. It's amazing.

@Katana
Amazing, serious, and pragmatic man. (Emphasis on serious) He is one of the members of this community that has my undying respect. You know something is true when he says it, even if it stings.

@YorkshireTea
I am proud to see how much you've progressed within REPCOM, and happy to see you are truly home. Good man.

@BobaKotlett
Another one of our more serious blokes in the green-yellow veil of death. Nice to see you progress in 501st.

@CalenotKale
Sorry to see you put distance after DU got removed. Thanks for everything.

If your name was not on this list, that is only because I am in a mixed state just writing this anyways, and did not want to extend the list like Circle. I love everyone in the community, except @Chat . Who loves Chat anyways?
/s (Nice to see you progress buddy)
I've learned a couple things during my time in this server. First up, it's been a great community to make friends in, and get into new things. I've learned how to create amazing rosters, and by extension, how to use excel/google sheets properly. I've learned about Warhammer, and that is now another universe I am a fan of. I got to take responsibility for other people. And the server helped me see, how much pragmatism can accomplish, even if people don't care.

With that said, thanks for all the fun.

"Bu sunucuda oynayacaksan dikkat et, ayağınıza basıp ağzınıza tükürür, eninde sonunda."

Last edited:

Chat

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Yeah who loves that chat guy anyways? <3

Love what you've done on the server and I hope you come back soon.

Swammer

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Its been nice to have you around, good luck in what you decide to do next!

icejaw59

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Im sad to see you go you were probably one of the of the hardest working people on the server you improved both 74th and 104th with your ideas i cant say that about anyone else

Rhode

Brapper
Forum Manager
Server Manager
CloneWarsRP Staff
Reaction score
Sad to see you go man. Best of luck with your future endeavors! 👋

Husky

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Staff Trainer
Verified
Reaction score
While I may not know you much just want to say GL with your future and hope to see you comeback and visit.

Maxon Memeious

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Been a lovely run mate. It's been a pleasuring working and playing with you and I wish you the best in the future.

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
i’ll miss you man and good luck with the future and hope all good comes your way. It’s been a long run

BouBou

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
gonna make me cry man :cry:, was really fun playing with you since the begining, when you joined DU as CPL Vinda always asking for ressource runs. Anyway hope to see you
around on other games

wcgTIOy.gif

Kowalski

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Really really sad to see you go man. Good luck with everything!
Maybe one day you'll come back to us ;-;

YorkshireTea

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
not such a Epic moment more of a Sad moment D: been a good time Vinda

Arbiter

Verified
Reaction score
Commenting incredibly late on this, but good luck out there chief. You somehow managed to completely change the server for the better and make a name for yourself in the span of around 6 months, the 74th will always be greatful for your insane help and dedication, as surely will the 104th.

Addio vecchio amico, che la forza sia con te.