Viberlisk's Application for Commander Bacara

Viberlisk

Verified
Reaction score
yeah budd i really like your a cool dude i read your application and is a little light for a spec ops commander, and ontop of that your not very active unless its because where on different time zones
I think that's because of the timezones! Plus I think last time we spoke you were working nights so that would mean I don't get to see you! Thanks for the feedback tho mate

PVT Tyrone Doe [501-140]

Veteran
Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Active
Only an SPC
Never Been an Officer or Senior NCO

Lisk, you're a cool dude and all but, You need to get more experience as Spec Ops and become an Officer. Once you get more experience as an Officer and Spec Ops, The responses on this App May Change.

Schafer

The Creator
Senior Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Staff Trainer
Verified
Reaction score
Although you are in the 21st, that doesn't make you qualified to lead the battalion.

There is a better candidate in my eyes.

A good application doesn't need to be a long application, you made it work.

You think this is too much for a Spec-Ops battalion?

Having them try to focus on so many things is going to only weaken them in an overall sense.

Hardwire | Silva Lamato

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
You think this is too much for a Spec-Ops battalion?
If you are referring to what I said, yes I think it is to much. If they are focusing on so many things they aren’t gonna have one prominent thing that they do and are known for. Instead it’s “hey 21st is here everyone stop what your doing” having them step on people’s toes trying to do so much isn't going to work.

Viberlisk

Verified
Reaction score
If you are referring to what I said, yes I think it is to much. If they are focusing on so many things they aren’t gonna have one prominent thing that they do and are known for. Instead it’s “hey 21st is here everyone stop what your doing” having them step on people’s toes trying to do so much isn't going to work.
Sorry if this became convoluted in my application i was referring to joint trainings, each training I mentioned would be working with the relevant Battalion. Just allows for better coordination and creates bonds between Battalions.

Hardwire | Silva Lamato

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
Sorry if this became convoluted in my application i was referring to joint trainings, each training I mentioned would be working with the relevant Battalion. Just allows for better coordination and creates bonds between Battalions.
Ah okay now this is more understandable. I thought you had meant like your main specialty (example 327th hostage negotiations) that was my issues.

Viberlisk

Verified
Reaction score
Ah okay now this is more understandable. I thought you had meant like your main specialty (example 327th hostage negotiations) that was my issues.
Yea sorry! I should've done a second proof read haha, I'm glad we got that cleared up and you understand my ideas now :) Thank's for the feedback.

Cipher (187th)

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
You're a good man, Lisk, but there is no point here I can state that hasn't already been stated. I will advise you though, you say you want to learn from higher ups whenever you can so I'd be taking notes on leadership from some of your 21st NCOs and officers that you may have right now. Good luck!

targetbreaker12

CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
-1 (possible Neutral in the future)

To be a commander you have to at least be holding an officer rank
Although you have good ideas you have to be able to provide more detail on how to implement it
Spec Ops is a high prestigious role so understand that this is a great goal

Rise in the ranks and focus in your batt and you'll still go far!

deathkilll101

Verified
Reaction score
-- highest rank was SSG
-- inactive
-- not even NCO in 21st

don't get me wrong buddy, I think your an amazing guy. in ghost company i thought highly of you and still do. however, taking a commander position is no easy task. i think you need a little more time and training NCO and Officer. i hope you dont take this the wrong way. and i still wish you the best of luck!

-= Ghost Company Lead 2LT Waxer =-
-= Temple Guard Charles =-

-= we eagerly await cyans return =-

Viberlisk

Verified
Reaction score
-- highest rank was SSG
-- inactive
-- not even NCO in 21st

don't get me wrong buddy, I think your an amazing guy. in ghost company i thought highly of you and still do. however, taking a commander position is no easy task. i think you need a little more time and training NCO and Officer. i hope you dont take this the wrong way. and i still wish you the best of luck!

-= Ghost Company Lead 2LT Waxer =-
-= Temple Guard Charles =-

-= we eagerly await cyans return =-

I completely understand thank you so much for the feedback, miss GC big boi, interact with me sometime in-game plz