Reaction score
Your OOC name: AnotherWeaboo

Your In-Game Name: CPL Kurumi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146722359

What position are you applying for? Jek

What regiments are you currently apart of? Shock Troopers

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 551.6

How many hours do you have on the server? 106

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? No I do not, but i would like to try it out

Why do you think you deserve this position: I would like to be the lore character "Jek" Because i think it would be a good experience for me, I can roleplay as reqiured and do what must be done, I can lead Smaller detachments of troops fairly well. I also would enjoy doing more stuff to help out the troops on the battle and I am active.

What will you do in this position? I would like to be able to lead troops into fights/battles using pre-determined plans insted of just running head first into the fight. I would also like to be able to take leadership more than I able to atm, I noticed he can also help support the others when in a battle and i already do support in the CG (im a medic) and I enjoy supporting roles and leading roles

Anything else: I don't have much experience with lore characters but i kinda wanna try it out
Thanks for sparing some of your time to read this and sorry if I have typos.

Chat

Supporting the community!
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Just not enough interactions with you

Nitro

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral

- Active

- Decent Hours
- Lack of Interactions
- Decent Plans
- Decent Application

I personally have not interacted with you much which I hope can change soon. I suggest being more active so that you can interact with more of the players on the server as well as your fellow CG. Of course, if your activity is lessened by IRL situations it's fine. Your plans are vague and I don't really know what you're going to do in this position except...lead?
Anyways, Good Luck and I hope for the best for you!

Layne

Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Don't talk to you much
Ok app
Ok plans

Mayo

Verified
Reaction score
+1
Seen you on a good amount, and you seem dedicated to cg. Hope you make it!

Xeno

Donator
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
I don't believe I've ever interacted with you

Cipher (187th)

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
-Have seen him on as a relatively active member of CG and has assisted both them and other battalions multiple times
-See you taking charge when the situation calls for it, especially up at CB

-App requires work and makes me believe you are not yet ready for a lore character

I don't give this answer to you simply because I think you are incapable of being a lore character but your application does make me think that you need to learn a bit about what you are applying for. RP is fine and all but when it comes to lore characters, the server treats them with similar status to NCOs and officers. You're not just providing that experience of your lore character to the players around you but also formulating plans on what to get them to expect of you. Jek is a good start for you but some more details as to what you plan on specifically doing to aid CG is what a lot of us are looking for. If you add to your application on what plans you got for CG and what we can expect from your efforts as jek, I will change this response to a +1. Beyond that, Good Luck!

Graag

Broke da rules.
Banned
Verified
Reaction score
-1 leaning towards neutral
Good activity
Short app
Can do mingy things (like dropping apples and meat all around CB)

Mayfield

Veteran
Senior Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
STATUS - DENIED
Coruscant Guard High Command has decided that you're not fit for this role and will not be able to take on the mantle of Jek.
- General Shaak Ti of the Coruscant Guard and Jedi Order @Keen @Mills Can you close this application and archive Kurumis's Jek Application? Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.