PoliceRP Update - 7/28/20
NEW GUN DEALER SHELVES & SUGGESTION BOARDS
CloneWarsRP Update - 5/4/20
The long awaited Dark Wilderness update arrives...
SantosRP Update - 4/28/20
NEW PHONE, BONUS PAYCHECKS, AND TOWING IMPROVEMENTS
SantosRP Update - 3/14/20
Career Stats
CloneWarsRP Update - 3/5/20
The Fury of the Republic update brings new items and weapons

yankees24xx's Application for 104th Officer Comet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefconGaming

Founder
Founder
Verified
Reaction score
Your OOC name: LCPL Jeff

Your In-Game Name: LCPL Jeff

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523170595

What position are you applying for? 104th Officer Comet

What regiments are you currently apart of? 104th Wolfpack Battalion

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod? 73 hours

How many hours do you have on the server? 74

Do you have any previous experience in a position like this? I have created servers within Discord on Star Wars Battlefront 2 as soon as the clones update happened. I have held positions as sergeant, officer, and commander. I have given my servers to officers and other commanders who wanted the opportunity to handle such a important role. The Star Wars Battlefront 2 roles and structure were almost the same as Defcon Gaming when it came to assignments, events, roles, characters, and punishments. I have also experienced members breaking rules within the server and proceeding them with punishments given by me and fellow commanders and officers.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I have what it takes to handle and lead my brothers to the battlefield and protecting the base under extreme pressure. I believe I have gained the trust and respect from my brothers of the 104th as I trust and respect all of them. I have what it takes to lead men into battle and follow orders from my higher ups and will execute it they way they want it as well. It would give me a opportunity to be a lot more active in the server and bring some positive vibes to the battalion. I am also good at RP since I have some acting skills from High School and getting girls. Even though I am fairly new to this server I do have the leadership skills IRL and in a game scenario and I always bring the best out of people.

What will you do in this position? Ever since the formation of 104th and Doom, the beginning was a a bit difficult for me to get used to with all the new equipment and procedure and such. I want to change that for the better. Whenever we bring in a shiny, I would make sure that they will enjoy their first few sessions with us by running drills and going over our procedures and just making sure they're in a safe environment where they can show their true colors. I also want to help make sure that the morale of the battalion is always at 100%. Everyone wants to have fun while in the server and I would like to bring in some ideas that would fit with the rules of the server and Discord. I also believe that I will be a good lore character when being in RP. I have what it takes to lead men into battle and follow orders from my higher ups and will execute it they way they want it.

Anything else: I enjoy my time here in this server and it is the best Star Wars server I've ever been apart of and i hope to inspire to have a positive attitude towards this server for other members.

Swammer

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Great app
Good plans

Only LCPL, gotta get that experience on this server
Haven’t seen you around much

Vrise

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Netrual
Good app
Only LCPL

i suggest u get a more experience. And good luck

Mayfield

Veteran
Senior Administrator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
You're only a LCPL

I don't really see you on
Good App
I personally think you need more time on the server and with the 104th before a position like this is given to you.

Paper

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Your a CPL
I don't even know you I think
There is a better candidate

verbics

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral, but leaning towards -1 (sorry)
Good guy
Good mindset, ideas, and app
Active

Unfortunately, there is a better candidate (IMO)

Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

[DN] OmegaHD

Veteran
Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Supporter
Verified
Reaction score
Neutral
Good app and plan
Only a LCPL

Get more experiences in the 104th

YorkshireTea

Senior Moderator
CloneWarsRP Staff
Verified
Reaction score
+1
He‘s a really good 104th with good experience as 104th
You could up your activity
You probably won’t get this position but if you were to have good activity and if you get a leadership position like SGT (SGT isn’t really a commanding position but still can command) I think could get a lot of experience and with that you could apply for another position

Status
Not open for further replies.