Noob The Weeaboo

selling my inventory

26 posts in this topic

I am pretty much selling everything I have in my inventory at the moment. I am looking for pure team fortress 2 keys, counter strike global offensive keys, custom classes, and other items of value. 

You can add me to trade or use this link to make a trade offer. 

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=151248579&token=rnjHGaS1

http://steamcommunity.com/id/getfreaky1122678/

I don't know if I am allowed to but I am selling meth rp money for either team fortress 2 items,  counter strike global offensive items or steam items(trading cards, profile backgrounds, emotes).

On a serious note: Why don't you sell the TF2 things on steam community? You would possibly get a lot of money.

@Mr. Cookie

I am advertising on a bunch of different sources hoping to get a good offer on what I have. Also what is wrong with advertising on the community website.  Also I am not selling any of these for PayPal money. 

7 hours ago, Noob The Weeaboo said:

@Mr. Cookie

I am advertising on a bunch of different sources hoping to get a good offer on what I have. Also what is wrong with advertising on the community website.  Also I am not selling any of these for PayPal money. 

When I usually get things on steam I sell it as soon as I get it almost.

I'll trade you some skins on csgo for meth money

I'll pay $20 for your full CSGO inventory. No cases.

I no longer have meth RP I can sell because I sold it all. I still have a lot of counter strike global offensive items and team fortress 2 items. I am not selling any of them for PayPal. I am trading them for other tf2, cs go, or steam items and discounted games on my wishlist. 

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=151248579&token=rnjHGaS1

http://steamcommunity.com/id/getfreaky1122678/

I will start selling  Meth rp money  soon

The meth Rp money  will be sold for counter  strike  global offensive  items  and team fortress  2 items. As for the team  fortress  2 items it will be priced less. The profits  I get will go to Sgt.Val  if I get funding for the Meth rp money from high staff.

Example:

Sherm's Boyfriend, Galaxy  gives me a shit ton of meth rp money. I sell  the money and get cs go  skins. Give the skins to val. And maybe if I give val enough  of skins= staff ranks.

Here are my prices 

1 million =10 dollars

I can negotiate  prices. I will update more prices once I get the supply train  from Sherm's Boyfriend, Galaxy 

1 minute ago, Noob The Weeaboo said:

Here are my prices 

1 million =10 dollars

I can negotiate  prices. I will update more prices once I get the supply train  from Sherm's Boyfriend, Sherm's Boyfriend, Galaxy 

Ehhhhhh Idk 

@Endy Petrovich

The guest pass only lasts for a few days and I already  have the game. Also I am pretty  sure it is untradeable.

You don't have that many cs go skins  or trading  cards.

I don't  even have the pay day 2 game nor do I want to buy it

1 minute ago, Noob The Weeaboo said:

@Endy Petrovich

The guest pass only lasts for a few days and I already  have the game. Also I am pretty  sure it is untradeable.

You don't have that many cs go skins  or trading  cards.

I don't  even have the pay day 2 game nor do I want to buy it

I am desperate for in-game money but never desperate to pay to get in-game money becuase we all know that shit is dumb