• Announcements

• Camo

All Server Content   05/16/2016

All Server Content can be found here. This will fix most errors you see in game.  
    • Sgt.Val

F.A.Q Page is now back!   09/17/2016

Everyone please visit our F.A.Q Page to take a look at our Frequently asked Questions
      http://defconnations.com/index.php?/faq/
    • Sour

A quick lesson on payments.   02/22/2017

Just so everyone is aware. Members paying for vip is a way for us to keep our server up. Granted that isn't our only way of receiving money to keep our servers up, others may pay for ranks, or just give us money to just support us. However, this does not mean you can go and bully members for paying. Members pay to support our community. Paying isn't the only way to receive ranks, hard work and dedication is. I've been here since June of 2013. I haven't paid for a single rank and through my time and dedication I've worked my way up to Owner. Do not discourage people from helping us keep our servers up. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future

Can we stop permanently banning people?!?!

7 posts in this topic

Too many people have been getting permanently banned lately! We need to lower the number of people... instead of banning permanently, ban for like a week! It gives the person a chance to play on the server and to show that they can RP!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but if there's a guy on MethRP literally ruining everyone else's playing experience by breaking multiple rules then I am definitely permanently banning him from the server.I sure as hell don't want to allow them back on the server nor do I want someone like that back after a week or so just to do the same shit again

@DiddyInsight You should ban him for a week then if he comesaid back and does it 2 weeks and then 3 weeks it's legit just wasting his time for him doing that

1 minute ago, Dab said:

@DiddyInsight You should ban him for a week then if he comesaid back and does it 2 weeks and then 3 weeks it's legit just wasting his time for him doing that

True, but he still has any available access to the server after those weeks. If it was permanent and he actually had intentions to change his ways then he'd make a Ban Appeal and show some dedication and remorse 

perfect example : 

if he was not permanently banned from the beginning he would have continued to break rules and make MethRP un-playable. But he was permed from the beginning so it put a stop to it quick and he wants back in after realizing his faults @Dab

Well it saves them time in general, legit the guys you permanently ban eventually just get unbanned by me or some high staff member, the only reason we should be perming people is if they hack or DDos. Pretty soon if things don't change it will be where only high staff can Permanently ban because yall ban happy. Some of your guys reasons for banning people is so ridiculous.

On 11/21/2016 at 11:55 AM, Dab said:

Well it saves them time in general, legit the guys you permanently ban eventually just get unbanned by me or some high staff member, the only reason we should be perming people is if they hack or DDos. Pretty soon if things don't change it will be where only high staff can Permanently ban because yall ban happy. Some of your guys reasons for banning people is so ridiculous.

When Dab perms someone for using a gun in a Server Event.