• Announcements

• Camo

All Server Content   05/16/2016

All Server Content can be found here. This will fix most errors you see in game.  
    • Sgt.Val

F.A.Q Page is now back!   09/17/2016

Everyone please visit our F.A.Q Page to take a look at our Frequently asked Questions
      http://defconnations.com/index.php?/faq/
    • Sour

A quick lesson on payments.   02/22/2017

Just so everyone is aware. Members paying for vip is a way for us to keep our server up. Granted that isn't our only way of receiving money to keep our servers up, others may pay for ranks, or just give us money to just support us. However, this does not mean you can go and bully members for paying. Members pay to support our community. Paying isn't the only way to receive ranks, hard work and dedication is. I've been here since June of 2013. I haven't paid for a single rank and through my time and dedication I've worked my way up to Owner. Do not discourage people from helping us keep our servers up. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sgt.Val

PurgeRP - 2016-11-22 Changelog

1 post in this topic

PurgeRP Changelog for November 22nd

[ Added  New money printers much better then the old ones ] ( Might need some balancing ) Don't worry there is more coming also
[ Added  /Fix New Job Banker ] ( Can use money printers in bank and is not illegal for him )
[ Added  New TAB Scoreboard ] 

[Change  Gdrugs can now be sold directly instead of going to the NPC to sell ]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0