Reizuko Zusa

What Mod is this?!

54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DN Tony Montana said:

can you not @DN ScoⓇon I know they did some things to you guys but they are perm banned can you not talk behind there backs and stop fighting in this post it is rly annoying and why are you making fun of slave like really. We are rly should be helping each other not making fun of each other.

You think I'm making fun of Adam and Kevin? No the forums basically auto corrects that shit or something to if you say "Nazi (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin)" it will say that. Well still they're faggots. CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS I MADE!

Anyways, people say "Nigger" and "Coon" in SlaveRP and I told him to go there because he said "Coon". Echo Wilkes is a Nazi (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin) (proven by profile pic, threatening to gas me, and the hatred for "the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, Jews") Also please fuckin spell correctly it makes you sound stupid.

~ Scoron

12 hours ago, DN ScoⓇon said:

You think I'm making fun of Adam and Kevin? No the forums basically auto corrects that shit or something to if you say "Nazi (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin)" it will say that. Well still they're faggots. CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS I MADE!

Anyways, people say "Nigger" and "Coon" in SlaveRP and I told him to go there because he said "Coon". Echo Wilkes is a Nazi (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin) (proven by profile pic, threatening to gas me, and the hatred for "the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, Jews") Also please fuckin spell correctly it makes you sound stupid.

~ Scoron

uhhh

4 hours ago, Alex the weeaboo said:

#HL3confirmed #DNscoronisabakerconfirmed

nice hl3 joke.

not funny

3 hours ago, onion said:

nice hl3 joke.

not funny

3 hours ago, onion said:

nice hl3 joke.

not funny

Says the one who doesn't have a sense of humor

On 12/28/2016 at 9:22 PM, Alex the weeaboo said:

Says the one who doesn't have a sense of humor

haha good one

On 12/27/2016 at 8:15 PM, DN Tony Montana said:

can you not @DN ScoⓇon I know they did some things to you guys but they are perm banned can you not talk behind there backs. 

its an automatic thing

I love being a Nazi (Such as Adam or Kevin)

On 12/27/2016 at 8:35 PM, DN ScoⓇon said:

My wife and I have been finding our sex lives a little boring. After 5 years you sort of run out of things to do in the bedroom. We were considering swinging but I didn't want to go the route of swapping wives and joining in on orgies.

My wife surprised me today when she brought home a dildo harness. It was a bit large for my asshole. When she tried to pull out it was stuck, she pushed and pushed until the dildo snapped off the harness and she fell off the bed. I went to the hospital with a dildo lodged up my ass.

$50 wasted.

I'm a weeb and I still find you disgusting Alex.

8 hours ago, Jill K. Tanner said:

I'm a weeb and I still find you disgusting Alex.

yea yea

On 12/27/2016 at 9:35 PM, DN ScoⓇon said:

You think I'm making fun of Adam and Kevin? No the forums basically auto corrects that shit or something to if you say "Nazi (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin)" it will say that. Well still they're faggots. CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS I MADE!

Anyways, people say "Nigger" and "Coon" in SlaveRP and I told him to go there because he said "Coon". Echo Wilkes is a Nazi (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin) (Such as Adam or Kevin) (proven by profile pic, threatening to gas me, and the hatred for "the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, the kind of people Adam and Kevin gas, Jews") Also please fuckin spell correctly it makes you sound stupid.

~ Scoron

Do you think you're a funny man?

3 hours ago, onion said:

Do you think you're a funny man?

The holocaust never happened, it's a lie spread by the mainstream liberal media. The same media that's propping up Hillary Clinton's campaign.

4 hours ago, Pink Floyd said:

Stfu Baker cuck. It's not behind *their* backs, they can feel free to come on the forums any time and post their opinion. Oh wait, they're banned and you're the last Baker left. I'd advise that you stop siding with those paidfor cucks. They're done in this community and they sure as hell aren't coming back.

Oh shit, it's getting real

1 hour ago, Echo Wilkes said:

Oh shit, it's getting real

Yea ikr it goes from talking about a picture to bakers

weeb's are c a n c e r

10 hours ago, Chibs Wick said:

weeb's are c a n c e r

You and @DN ScoⓇon are cancer

Just now, Endy Petrovich said:

You and @DN ScoⓇon are cancer

c a n c e r

11 minutes ago, onion said:

c a n c e r

And here is cancer 3

Just now, Endy Petrovich said:

And here is cancer 3

yeah what's your point?

Just now, onion said:

yeah what's your point?

I have a ranking system of cancer your #3 of the most cancerous person #2 would be @DN ScoⓇon and #1 would be the bakers and number 4 would be the weaver kids on methrp 

1 hour ago, Endy Petrovich said:

I have a ranking system of cancer your #3 of the most cancerous person #2 would be @DN ScoⓇon and #1 would be the bakers and number 4 would be the weaver kids on methrp 

I am very cancerous, thank you very much 

20 minutes ago, DN ScoⓇon said:

I am very cancerous, thank you very much 

Yw

it got a bit to hot in here

I mean sure i post some stupid shit sometimes but that is because I want to share what I have a opinion on things and I want other people's opinions about it, I mean sure I watch anime and a body pillow but that what makes me well me and sure my dad beats me with a wooden kantana on the weekends because I don't get up. So I mean come on @DN Tig i know you are reading the comments of this when I write this so please, let me have a chance for support team,if not support team then at least remove from the blocklist of chat.