Rick Roberts

Rick Robert's 67 Crook Application

8 posts in this topic

Title: Rick Robert's - 67 Crooks Application

Steam ID : will post in chat asap (I did this on my phone)

Who Trained You / When are you available for training :I'm available most of the time except for like two days a week.

Who Interviewed you / When are you available for interview :I'm available most of the time except for like two days a week.

Why do you want to be 67 Crooks *Minimum 40 words* :I want to join the Crooks because I personally hate the Titan Mercenaries and State police and don't mind fucking them up. I want to join the Crooks because I have been watching them and you guys are a super amazing group of Professionals. Unlike the cancerous chaos squad or whatever those twats are calling themselves you guys respect your higher ups and other members and I respect that. I enjoy committing crime and causing hell for the police. But I specialize in Raiding,Jail breaks,and manufacturing drugs(both weed and meth and those other drugs). I will be able to respect the authority of my supervisors and do whatever the fuck they tell me to do and whenever the hellcthsy tell me to do it(without breaking server rules obviously). Those are a few reasons as to why I want to join the 67 Crooks.

Have you read and fully understood our Ranking system : yes

Do you meet all the requirements :yes and if I need to post them I can if needed. 

You never roll with us / Never in our Ts3 channel

:Daunte2: Denied :Daunte2:

6 hours ago, Theo Blatz said:

You never roll with us / Never in our Ts3 channel

:Daunte2: Denied :Daunte2:

The only reason I don't is because I don't know the password to your ts channel and Everytime i get moved there someone kicks me out and as far as ingame goes Everytime i see your base I come up and ask if I can work for you guys I even offer to pay you guys to house me as a meth cook or if I ask to help raid and mug so some always says no your not a 67 Crook. So... I always Wal! Away and base with someone else. @Theo Blatz

I would really like to join your gang I would like to raid,mug,carjack,jail break,and maybe cook meth or manufacturer some other drugs. I really admire the 67 Crooks for your professionalism and respect towards each other. I'd love to roll with you guys sometime soon hopefully.

~YOU MAY REAPPLY~

21 minutes ago, Chibs Wick said:

~YOU MAY REAPPLY~

Can I just use this application? Lol