⚽ Harambee

**BAN APPEAL**

10 posts in this topic

What Server: SlaveRp

What is your name⚽ Harambee

Link to Steam Profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061553046/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50643659

Was it a Temporary or Permanent Ban (Bans under 24H will be denied): Sadly it was a permanent ban.

Staff Member who Banned you(Staff Members Name and Forum Profile Link): Doesn't say who banned me, I can't recall this was a long time ago.

What was the reason why you were Banned: Me and my friend were trying out different servers and I forgot to read the rules, and I got carried away and disobeyed them 3 times and I got warnings for 2 rdms and I was trying to talk because I got in an argument with another player, we both got jailed and he said I broke the rules 3 times and i thought he was going to ban me for less than a week, but he ended up banning me permanently. I have never been banned permanently from a server and I truly felt the experience and learned my lesson.

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned(75 Words Minimum): I feel that I should be unbanned from this server because like I said, I feel pessimistic about getting banned it leaves me with a bad feeling.  I didn't mean to pick fights anyone I just wanted to learn new games, I got carried away, and took it upon myself.  I don't think I was unfairly banned, I agreed and accepted it, I will start to read the rules and agree to the terms and service, etc.  I played many servers and the ban kinda made me regret what I did.

What have you learned from being banned(50 Words Minimum):  Yes I learned from my mistake what I have done, back when I did get banned I haven't read the rules and didn't know what I was doing, I wish I can go back to the moment and change it, I use to play SlaveRP and on this server a lot, and after I got banned it kind of grew out of garrys mod, and started not to play it anymore.  I came back to it now and realize that I was an idiot back then, and I want to start new.

Will you ever do this again: No, no no it leaves me with guilt, and this is the first time I have ever been banned permanently. 

 Any Additional Comments you would like to add: If maybe you can check the banned logs because I got banned I think a year ago, it's hard to recall, but I still remember what I did, I just don't know who banned me, and who I got in a fight with, this was taken place in SlaveRP.  Thanks for reading this and hearing me out.

Spoiler

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think ill talk to you in TS about the rules and if you can pass the "interview" then ill consider reducing your ban. But I need to speak with the staff member who banned you, so please rejoin the server and read the popup that states who banned you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2016 at 11:58 PM, ⚽ Harambee said:

What Server: SlaveRp

What is your name⚽ Harambee

Link to Steam Profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061553046/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50643659

Was it a Temporary or Permanent Ban (Bans under 24H will be denied): Sadly it was a permanent ban.

Staff Member who Banned you(Staff Members Name and Forum Profile Link): Doesn't say who banned me, I can't recall this was a long time ago.

What was the reason why you were Banned: Me and my friend were trying out different servers and I forgot to read the rules, and I got carried away and disobeyed them 3 times and I got warnings for 2 rdms and I was trying to talk because I got in an argument with another player, we both got jailed and he said I broke the rules 3 times and i thought he was going to ban me for less than a week, but he ended up banning me permanently. I have never been banned permanently from a server and I truly felt the experience and learned my lesson.

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned(75 Words Minimum): I feel that I should be unbanned from this server because like I said, I feel pessimistic about getting banned it leaves me with a bad feeling.  I didn't mean to pick fights anyone I just wanted to learn new games, I got carried away, and took it upon myself.  I don't think I was unfairly banned, I agreed and accepted it, I will start to read the rules and agree to the terms and service, etc.  I played many servers and the ban kinda made me regret what I did.

What have you learned from being banned(50 Words Minimum):  Yes I learned from my mistake what I have done, back when I did get banned I haven't read the rules and didn't know what I was doing, I wish I can go back to the moment and change it, I use to play SlaveRP and on this server a lot, and after I got banned it kind of grew out of garrys mod, and started not to play it anymore.  I came back to it now and realize that I was an idiot back then, and I want to start new.

Will you ever do this again: No, no no it leaves me with guilt, and this is the first time I have ever been banned permanently. 

 Any Additional Comments you would like to add: If maybe you can check the banned logs because I got banned I think a year ago, it's hard to recall, but I still remember what I did, I just don't know who banned me, and who I got in a fight with, this was taken place in SlaveRP.  Thanks for reading this and hearing me out.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Try to log in and check the ban message

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2017 at 3:18 PM, SirMeman said:

Try to log in and check the ban message

I did all it says is that "You have been banned from this server."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2016 at 1:30 PM, Flyx said:

I think ill talk to you in TS about the rules and if you can pass the "interview" then ill consider reducing your ban. But I need to speak with the staff member who banned you, so please rejoin the server and read the popup that states who banned you.

Thanks but I can't check it when I rejoin all it says is that "You have been banned from this server."  I have been banned for a little over a year now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ⚽ Harambee said:

Thanks but I can't check it when I rejoin all it says is that "You have been banned from this server."  I have been banned for a little over a year now.

Name that you used?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SirMeman said:

Name that you used?

Same name, I used this for a while, I could of nicknamed myself I don't recall.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eulabius @Happy

Check his ban reason and date.

If it has been more then 1 week you can make the decision on if to unban him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks sorry, it was a long time ago, and it's hard to remember, it won't allow me to see the name either, so it's weird.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesnt state the ban reason or staff member who banned you on your ban logs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.