• Announcements

• Camo

All Server Content   05/16/2016

All Server Content can be found here. This will fix most errors you see in game.  
    • Sgt.Val

F.A.Q Page is now back!   09/17/2016

Everyone please visit our F.A.Q Page to take a look at our Frequently asked Questions
      http://defconnations.com/index.php?/faq/
⚽ Harambee

**BAN APPEAL**

12 posts in this topic

What Server: SlaveRp

What is your name⚽ Harambee

Link to Steam Profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061553046/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50643659

Was it a Temporary or Permanent Ban (Bans under 24H will be denied): Sadly it was a permanent ban.

Staff Member who Banned you(Staff Members Name and Forum Profile Link): Doesn't say who banned me, I can't recall this was a long time ago.

What was the reason why you were Banned: Me and my friend were trying out different servers and I forgot to read the rules, and I got carried away and disobeyed them 3 times and I got warnings for 2 rdms and I was trying to talk because I got in an argument with another player, we both got jailed and he said I broke the rules 3 times and i thought he was going to ban me for less than a week, but he ended up banning me permanently. I have never been banned permanently from a server and I truly felt the experience and learned my lesson.

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned(75 Words Minimum): I feel that I should be unbanned from this server because like I said, I feel pessimistic about getting banned it leaves me with a bad feeling.  I didn't mean to pick fights anyone I just wanted to learn new games, I got carried away, and took it upon myself.  I don't think I was unfairly banned, I agreed and accepted it, I will start to read the rules and agree to the terms and service, etc.  I played many servers and the ban kinda made me regret what I did.

What have you learned from being banned(50 Words Minimum):  Yes I learned from my mistake what I have done, back when I did get banned I haven't read the rules and didn't know what I was doing, I wish I can go back to the moment and change it, I use to play SlaveRP and on this server a lot, and after I got banned it kind of grew out of garrys mod, and started not to play it anymore.  I came back to it now and realize that I was an idiot back then, and I want to start new.

Will you ever do this again: No, no no it leaves me with guilt, and this is the first time I have ever been banned permanently. 

Any Additional Comments you would like to add: If maybe you can check the banned logs because I got banned I think a year ago, it's hard to recall, but I still remember what I did, I just don't know who banned me, and who I got in a fight with, this was taken place in SlaveRP.  Thanks for reading this and hearing me out.

Spoiler

I think ill talk to you in TS about the rules and if you can pass the "interview" then ill consider reducing your ban. But I need to speak with the staff member who banned you, so please rejoin the server and read the popup that states who banned you.

On 12/28/2016 at 11:58 PM, ⚽ Harambee said:

What Server: SlaveRp

What is your name⚽ Harambee

Link to Steam Profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061553046/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50643659

Was it a Temporary or Permanent Ban (Bans under 24H will be denied): Sadly it was a permanent ban.

Staff Member who Banned you(Staff Members Name and Forum Profile Link): Doesn't say who banned me, I can't recall this was a long time ago.

What was the reason why you were Banned: Me and my friend were trying out different servers and I forgot to read the rules, and I got carried away and disobeyed them 3 times and I got warnings for 2 rdms and I was trying to talk because I got in an argument with another player, we both got jailed and he said I broke the rules 3 times and i thought he was going to ban me for less than a week, but he ended up banning me permanently. I have never been banned permanently from a server and I truly felt the experience and learned my lesson.

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned(75 Words Minimum): I feel that I should be unbanned from this server because like I said, I feel pessimistic about getting banned it leaves me with a bad feeling.  I didn't mean to pick fights anyone I just wanted to learn new games, I got carried away, and took it upon myself.  I don't think I was unfairly banned, I agreed and accepted it, I will start to read the rules and agree to the terms and service, etc.  I played many servers and the ban kinda made me regret what I did.

What have you learned from being banned(50 Words Minimum):  Yes I learned from my mistake what I have done, back when I did get banned I haven't read the rules and didn't know what I was doing, I wish I can go back to the moment and change it, I use to play SlaveRP and on this server a lot, and after I got banned it kind of grew out of garrys mod, and started not to play it anymore.  I came back to it now and realize that I was an idiot back then, and I want to start new.

Will you ever do this again: No, no no it leaves me with guilt, and this is the first time I have ever been banned permanently. 

Any Additional Comments you would like to add: If maybe you can check the banned logs because I got banned I think a year ago, it's hard to recall, but I still remember what I did, I just don't know who banned me, and who I got in a fight with, this was taken place in SlaveRP.  Thanks for reading this and hearing me out.

Reveal hidden contents

Try to log in and check the ban message

On 1/2/2017 at 3:18 PM, SirMeman said:

Try to log in and check the ban message

I did all it says is that "You have been banned from this server."

On 12/29/2016 at 1:30 PM, Flyx said:

I think ill talk to you in TS about the rules and if you can pass the "interview" then ill consider reducing your ban. But I need to speak with the staff member who banned you, so please rejoin the server and read the popup that states who banned you.

Thanks but I can't check it when I rejoin all it says is that "You have been banned from this server."  I have been banned for a little over a year now.

46 minutes ago, ⚽ Harambee said:

Thanks but I can't check it when I rejoin all it says is that "You have been banned from this server."  I have been banned for a little over a year now.

Name that you used?

2 hours ago, SirMeman said:

Name that you used?

Same name, I used this for a while, I could of nicknamed myself I don't recall.

@Eulabius @Happy

Check his ban reason and date.

If it has been more then 1 week you can make the decision on if to unban him.

Thanks sorry, it was a long time ago, and it's hard to remember, it won't allow me to see the name either, so it's weird.

It doesnt state the ban reason or staff member who banned you on your ban logs.

On 1/17/2017 at 7:53 AM, Bacon Potato Cat said:

It doesnt state the ban reason or staff member who banned you on your ban logs.

Check FAdmin ban logs

Accepted

There is completely no way to find out who banned you as ban logs aren't showing who banned you or why, so you will be given the benefit of doubt and be unbanned.