zachary.fed

Car Selling at 0%

11 posts in this topic

The cars In the main car dealer once bought can be sold but at a 0% rate of the price they paid.

Example: if i was to buy a car for $1.5 million find out the car has an error or i dont like it and i try to sell it i get no money back. i get alot of complaint about this one daily and i can not do anything to help them atm. 

if we were gonna put back refunds, we would have to make it where it would only be 90% of the money back and for people who have custom cars implemented you can't sell it

45% for non vips, 65% for monthly vips and 85% for vip gold's?

i hope to god you arent just finding this now

The reason it was set to 0% was because people who bought custom cars would sell it and get money. Also there was an event where they were giving cars to people and they would sell it

1 hour ago, DN Tig said:

The reason it was set to 0% was because people who bought custom cars would sell it and get money. Also there was an event where they were giving cars to people and they would sell it

that's why we make the people who did buy custom cars and events set their cars the sell rate 0%

Its just a quick fix that's all, they might find a way to change it. Who knows.

Leave it at 0% your making it seem like he can just make it so custom cars can't be sold.

0% is fine and will be fine.

then just remove the options to sell the car before we might accidental somehow sell our car

A thing that might solve the problem of people buying a car and saying that hey don't like it and want to sell it is to add a thing were they can test drive their car so they don't have to sell it and get nothing back.